UBTV won't load

Hello. First time on here. My parents watch UBTV but today when they try to launch nothing happens. The splash screen appears then it goes back to the homepage. Any help greatly appreciated. Other apps seems ok eg. youtube

Comments

• bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited March 2016
    Same here. Looks like just the live TV channels servers temporarily down.

Other users reporting similar UBTV outage on UB's facebook page.

Post edited by bamby8 on
    Thanked by 1lok
    Looks like service has been restored when we tried a few minutes ago.
    Thanked by 1lok
  • My UBTV is still out of service...
    Thanked by 1lok
  • Same happened. Fortunately I could fix it just turn off wired and turn on wifi. There should be something changed on wired connection.
  • markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    Can somebody explain what does these messages mean on the main screen of UBTV?

• Same happened. Fortunately I could fix it just turn off wired and turn on wifi. There should be something changed on wired connection.
    I am already using wireless connection... :(
    edited March 2016
    Just tried UBTV again. Many of the live TV channels are not working at the moment.

The other observation is the main launcher keeps refreshing every 10 seconds. New apps cannot be added to the launcher submenus. I think it is related to the fact it perhaps cannot connect to server for UB Market. My two month old ubox has winlauncher v3.1.0.

A brand new Ubox belonging to a friend has winlauncher v3.2.1. This does not refresh every 10 seconds.
    Post edited by bamby8 on
    Are u people pretending not to see my post? No help or reply whatsoever?

Can anyone tell me what does those messages say? I cannot read chinese.

• Are u people pretending not to see my post? No help or reply whatsoever?

Can anyone tell me what does those messages say? I cannot read chinese.

it just tells you ways to fix the buffer issues for UBTV. 1, press OK twice, it will relocate connection to less busy server. 2, use wire connection, better than wifi. 3, reboot box, modem, router. I try all these but donot work. I think the live TV is not working at the moment.
    Thanked by 1bamby8
    thanks tyhjmboy.. you are an angel <3
  • UBTV isn't working for us either
  • It is stuck on the Loading screen...
    My connection is Ok because You Tube app is working well...
  • schwaschwa Junior Member
    Yes, it's not working for me either. Holy shit Ubox is unreliable as hell... the replay app spends its time buffering 70% of the time on normal days too.
  • Same problem here. UBOX will load but not connecting. Ubox rec is working though.
  • edited March 2016
    same here....
    could there be a connection with the starting of the Formula1 season? I mainly use it to watch sky sports

btw, some apps have been updated, the main screen doesn't reset anymore but ubtv/iptv still doesn't work.
    Post edited by Kerby on
  • edited March 2016
    Has there been any updates on the UBTV/IPTV apps? I'm on a wired connection right now but nothing's working. Not even the UB market works...
  • if you are using other launcher than you probably have not seen the message stating they are going through major server upgrade which is causing issues in regions. however it's been two days still down.
  • So we just have to wait it out till upgrade is done then? Live TV was working fine this morning but nothing happens when I click on the app.....sigh..
  • ya seems like it works once in a while and goes down again. for me. when I click on app it just exits immediately since last night
  • Yip here too, just goes back to the main screen