UBTV won't load

Comments

• Some people get UB真播 after the update. But for me, I didn't get that but I got 0319金山高清.
    that app so far is super fast.
  • it seems they renamed 0319 to something else. after updating WinLauncher to 3.3.1 and doing full install after factory reset didn't see app called 0319 but HDplay does get installed fine
  • I did unplug my machine and also switch off wireless in the setting page, so far I am successful when I tried to update (second option from the op up notification screen). It kept on indicating that the download failed and check your internet connection. As I indicated previously, my internet connection is working fine given that my other equipments were hooked up either via wired or wireless. All of them are working fine. Any other suggestions.
  • golddragongolddragon Junior Member
    After upgraded to v2.5.8 app launcher, I had UB直播 but no 319金山高 apps and also youtube app is not working. Anybody has a suggestion on my case?
  • I have a typo in my message. I mean I am not successful when I tried to update (second option from the op-up notification screen) even though I have unplugged and switched off wireless in the setting page. Am I the only one encountering this problem? Any other suggestions are much appreciated.
  • Can someone post how 319 looks like. Thank you
    How come is not I do not have.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited March 2016
    After upgraded to v2.5.8 app launcher, I had UB直播 but no 319金山高 apps and also youtube app is not working.
    See if this old thread helps regarding YouTube for Android TV

http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/554/youtube-on-ubox-gen-2/p1
  • 0319 is such a great app. super fast and no lip sync for TVB channels. I figured out that this server stream from myTV, not local channels. maybe thats faster?

However, I tried to watch it this morning (prime time night time in HK), but couldn't load it. Maybe too many users. But that doesn't matter because I usually working at that time.

I tried not to do anything now because I don't want to lose this app.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2016
    Can someone post how 319 looks like. Thank you
    If you have a HK version box you'll not get it, only shows on a Oversea's version 3.3.1 Installer.
    it's actually a DDPlayer you may download it from
    http://www.filedropper.com/hdptv-dpplaycom-1-v100
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    UBTV Live is not working today. Anyone else facing the same problem.
    If you have a HK version box you'll not get it, only shows on a Oversea's version 3.3.1 Installer.
    My box version show oversea version 3.2.6 but no update today.
    Ubtv won't load this morning but use Test app and Ubtv can watch now only few channel. So unstable.
  • Hey all

Just want to get this right. I have the unblock tech box but the ubtv is having the same issue. Location UK.

So if i update the oversea version 331 will tht give me the new UB app?

Can i upgrade the app manually? Is there a site for the files individually?

Thankd all.
  • no UBTV is down again, will not launch properly, guess they are still doing some work which is expected to end on 28th, however if you installed old "Adult only app" called "TEST" this has been converted to UBTV app which does stream live fine at this time.
  • no UBTV is down again, will not launch properly, guess they are still doing some work which is expected to end on 28th, however if you installed old "Adult only app" called "TEST" this has been converted to UBTV app which does stream live fine at this time.
    Hi, how to get this app?
    I have the test app. But it still crashes. I got it when I was on v3.2.1 I have had this box for less than a week
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2016
    UBTV Live is not working today. Anyone else facing the same problem.
    Yup.. not working as yet, but if you wait for awhile it will work eventually. or,
    You may use HDPlayer or uLive for live streaming channels, they're working fine.
    Hi, how to get this app?
    APP market.
    Ubtv won't load this morning but use Test app and Ubtv can watch now only few channel. So unstable.
    What is your firmware version?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2016
    Can someone post how 319 looks like. Thank you
    Why don't you install the HDPTv app instead? the download link I was posted above.
  • So UBTV old app and new app are not working right?

What is the FB name to keep up to date with UBTV.

As it seems the box doesnt give the same options like other ppl are getting?

Try updating but only thing tht updates is the arrow with folder.