TVPad stop working after 2017-07-15

Comments

• Hi Padman, I would like info on this tvchina . Please send PM. Thanks
  • Any apps that will still work within China? Maybe we can use VPN with China IP address to get something to work?
  • Hi Padman, Can you please send me the info for TVChina too? Thank you.
  • Can the TVpad 4 be used as an android box now? and how? since now its been closed down, I dont think it even connects to the internet anymore so u cant d.load other apps from googleplay store
    It does work as an Android box and it works well, the internet connection is fine, you can download most of the apps either from Google playstore or http://www.dangbei.com/app/, I would recommend 电视猫视频 which they contained TVB dramas.
    Thanked by 1sonyman
  • Hi Padman, would you please send me the info about TVChina? Especially how do I pay? I tried to find a web address to subscribe but couldn't find any. Thanks.
  • wow! people are really getting desparate. calm down people. it's not the end of the world. just go buy a ubox for $80 - $99 usd. problem solve
  • wow! people are really getting desparate. calm down people. it's not the end of the world. just go buy a ubox for $80 - $99 usd. problem solve
    Yup, I think this is the best deal and can't beat it. Go for UBOX, my flavor box, it has been up for 4 years with free update.
  • If someone can repost the method on getting kodi and addons so we can continue to use TVpad 4 would be good
  • wwknyuwwknyu Junior Member
    @BonBon Tvpad not really gone, they are just forcing people to subscribe.

You can sub for tv china for $48 per year and be done with it.
    Hi Padman, I would like info on this tvchina . Please send PM. Thanks
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    here:

If someone can repost the method on getting kodi and addons so we can continue to use TVpad 4 would be good
    Thanked by 1neonlight
  • Go to: http://shop.51tvpad.com/product/12-month-subscription-for-tvchina

Download: http://shop.51tvpad.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/VBoxFull3_tvchina_20160828.rar

Yesterday I subscribed for the 7-days trial, and the first experiences are great. TV.B. is available with live tv and VOD. The loading speeds are also excellent.
    After the trail I will subscribe for 12-months :)
    How to install the app onto the tvpad? thanks
    They have the instructions at the tvchina website. But you can install it like any other *.apk file for the tvpad.
  • edited July 2017
    I need help big time. I am an australian user of tvpad4. The service has stopped working, for some stupid reason i thought the solution was to downgrade it and followed the tutorial to do so very poorly. I think I downgraded it, now I've made things worse, error code 1 i believe and everything is blank. I can't update or download any apps. Before I could at least use the youtube app now i'm really screwed, can someone help me to at least get the device back to working order even If i can't stream hk tv??
  • Hi gents. Does the TVChina subscription include Cantonese content/HK drama? Asking for my parents as their TVpad4 stopped working.
  • HI Padman, I would like info on this tvchina . Please send PM. Thanks
  • Is tvbox.me the official website for BlueTV?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    All PMs sent
  • @BonBon Tvpad not really gone, they are just forcing people to subscribe.

You can sub for tv china for $48 per year and be done with it.
    @padman please pm me tvchina subscription info. Thanks
  • ktechktech Junior Member
    Can I get the info as well? Thanks
  • edited July 2017
    hi all, I am from the Netherlands, I am a user of Tvpad4 and mainly use 港粵網路電視 to watch Hong Kong Cantonese (TVB) channels as most of you probably, unfortunately it stopped working 2 days ago.

I am now considering to get the HTV5 Box, will I be able to use a similar app as 港粵網路電視 to watch Hong Kong live channels? Thanks

• hi all, I am from the Netherlands, I am a user of Tvpad4 and mainly use 港粵網路電視 to watch Hong Kong Cantonese (TVB) channels as most of you probably, unfortunately it stopped working 2 days ago.

I am now considering to get the HTV5 Box, will I be able to use a similar app as 港粵網路電視 to watch Hong Kong live channels? Thanks

HTV5 have their own app in the app store to watch HK live TV.
This discussion has been closed.