TVPad stop working after 2017-07-15

Comments

• @Kev7381 I'm going to guess you have to pay 3x
    Hi padman, where do u find info. about subscription to tvpad? Does it include the Cantonese channels? If yes, how to subscribe? Or should we just buy another blue tv instead since it still work?
    Right now you have three choice for that

1. Buy another brand Tv box .
    2. Buy Tvpad 5 (BlueTv)
    3. Buy the subscription apk (Tvchina.apps). Still using your old box

Up to you................
    I wouldn't trust this company again do the choice is HTV5 or subscribe which I don't want look at moonbox subscription is a piece of shit
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Added you guys to the pm convo
  • Added you guys to the pm convo
  • Hi, padman , why subscribe tvchina logo and tvchina app logo are different?
  • These tvchina is the same?
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    I thought I saw a link under one of the discussion said $45/year and I went to that website which showed the same cost as well. Now. Tvchina said $62/year. Too shame for them. Really law of supply and demand :o
  • Padman, can I also have the info on TVChina subscription for $48 per year? Thanks
  • tvnutstvnuts Junior Member
    @Casterina sent you a pm
    Padman can you also send me the Info Please ?
    Thank you
  • EinEin Just Watchin`
    edited July 2017
    I thought I saw a link under one of the discussion said $45/year and I went to that website which showed the same cost as well. Now. Tvchina said $62/year. Too shame for them. Really law of supply and demand :o
    I went to that link. it is $45. I went through the ordering but the final step. You can pay using CC or PayPal. The regular price seems to be $90. so, there might be a chance the second year might cost more?
  • @Casterina sent you a pm
    Padman can you also send me the Info Please ?
    Thank you
    Mr. Padman, send me the infor too, thank you very much
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    @Kev7381 I'm going to guess you have to pay 3x
    Hi padman, where do u find info. about subscription to tvpad? Does it include the Cantonese channels? If yes, how to subscribe? Or should we just buy another blue tv instead since it still work?
    Right now you have three choice for that

1. Buy another brand Tv box .
    2. Buy Tvpad 5 (BlueTv)
    3. Buy the subscription apk (Tvchina.apps). Still using your old box

Up to you................
    Does tv China include the Cantonese channels? Do u know? Good thing I still have the unblock working.
  • edited July 2017
    Looks like you have the link to the TVChina subscription, can i get the link too? Where do I download the app?
    Another question: My tvpad is still on FW 5.054, can I upgrade it to 5.06 or 5.066 and still use it in US? I am tired of the self-factory reset bug on the 54 FW.
  • ktechktech Junior Member
    Why isn't there a thread for TVChina? How can I register / download for the 7 day trial?
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Someone already mentioned it but I think this is what they were referring to. Bluetv isn't safe either. I would avoid it. I think TV.b is directly targeting tvpad and all it's products.

http://www.etnet.com.hk/mobile/tc/news/categorized_news_detail.php?category=latest&newsid=ETN270704570
    Thanked by 1jcho1
  • clfnoleclfnole Junior Member
    After signing up do they send you an email with instructions were to download the apk from?
  • Added you guys to the pm convo
    Hi Padman I would like info on this tvchina thing. Please send PM
  • EinEin Just Watchin`
    edited July 2017
    Someone already mentioned it but I think this is what they were referring to. Bluetv isn't safe either. I would avoid it. I think TV.b is directly targeting tvpad and all it's products.

http://www.etnet.com.hk/mobile/tc/news/categorized_news_detail.php?category=latest&newsid=ETN270704570
    Other than the official products, nothing is safe.
  • Can the TVpad 4 be used as an android box now? and how? since now its been closed down, I dont think it even connects to the internet anymore so u cant d.load other apps from googleplay store
  • Hi Padman, please PM me the TVChina subscribe method. Thank you very much.
  • Fulee1Fulee1 Junior Member
    padman said:

Hi Padman I would like info on this tvchina thing. Please send PM id you don't mind!

Thank you very much!
This discussion has been closed.