TVPad stop working after 2017-07-15

Comments

• wow! people are really getting desparate. calm down people. it's not the end of the world. just go buy a ubox for $80 - $99 usd. problem solve
    wow! people are really getting desparate. calm down people. it's not the end of the world. just go buy a ubox for $80 - $99 usd. problem solve
    Yup, I think this is the best deal and can't beat it. Go for UBOX, my flavor box, it has been up for 4 years with free update.

Hi, can you give little more details about UBox, since it was never mentioned in this forum before. Is it reliable? Where can you get it from? Thank you.
  • Hi, can you give little more details about UBox, since it was never mentioned in this forum before. Is it reliable? Where can you get it from? Thank you.
    UBox is UnblockTech box, there is a section on it.
  • Hi, can you give little more details about UBox, since it was never mentioned in this forum before. Is it reliable? Where can you get it from? Thank you.
    Thanks. I checked it out . It seems like a perfect solution to replace TvPad.
    Just out of my curiosity: it seems this UBox does everything TvPad does and more, and reliable. Why are we still discuss BlueTv, TvChina, etc.? We should all just go ahead buy a UBox long long time ago? Just wondering...
  • Already not working in us before 7/15.parents miss their shows please pm me the new app don't mind paying as long as its works.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited July 2017
    @Wayne17 because its not as user friendly for elderly people.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    UBox's live stream isn't reliable than TVPad. It's also lack of cantonese VOD.

The user interface isn't easy to use for elderly people.
    Hi, can you give little more details about UBox, since it was never mentioned in this forum before. Is it reliable? Where can you get it from? Thank you.
    Just out of my curiosity: it seems this UBox does everything TvPad does and more, and reliable. Why are we still discuss BlueTv, TvChina, etc.? We should all just go ahead buy a UBox long long time ago? Just wondering...
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    I think FunTv is the elderly user friendly version. Slightly more expensive but looks promising.
  • Hi Padman, Please send me the Pm too. thanks!!!
  • So I paid and subscribed to TvChina. My understanding is they will send me a code to enter? How long will it take? Any idea? Thanks.
  • @padman May I have the link to TvChina? :)
  • hey padman,

send me infos about tvchina pls.

thnks
  • wow! people are really getting desparate. calm down people. it's not the end of the world. just go buy a ubox for $80 - $99 usd. problem solve
    wow! people are really getting desparate. calm down people. it's not the end of the world. just go buy a ubox for $80 - $99 usd. problem solve
    Yup, I think this is the best deal and can't beat it. Go for UBOX, my flavor box, it has been up for 4 years with free update.

https://www.unblocktech.com/en/ubox3.html

Elderly people don't like to change, their mind is tucked on the tvpad1 day 1 and refused to learn new stuffs even it's better and more options. I beleived this forum is not just for the elderly, elderly don't even bother to surf the web, so, what's the point?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @535four because a lot of people here buy boxes for their parents. These people don't have time to play with or mess it. They just want a box that work and is simple.

That's the point...
    Thanked by 2jcho1 tomato123
  • Then they should sub.
  • @535four because a lot of people here buy boxes for their parents. These people don't have time to play with or mess it. They just want a box that work and is simple.

That's the point...
    Mr. Padman, can you send me the info about TVChina, thank you
  • alexlihawaiialexlihawaii Just Watchin`
    @535four because a lot of people here buy boxes for their parents. These people don't have time to play with or mess it. They just want a box that work and is simple.

That's the point...
    Mr. Padman, can you send me the info about TVChina, thank you
    The TVchina app link was on the Forum's , check it out Yourself.
    You may add Tvchina2017 on Wechat to order your service.
    Thanked by 1jcho1
  • Hi Padman, I know you must be busy helping everyone else, please send me the Pm too. thanks!!!
  • i bought the ubox for my parents. they have no problem using it. their uvod all in one app is not hard to navigate.
    Thanked by 1535four
  • @BonBon Tvpad not really gone, they are just forcing people to subscribe.

You can sub for tv china for $48 per year and be done with it.
    Thanks, would you please send me a pm the $48 per year plan?
  • How come http://www.tvchina.site/ website is down???
This discussion has been closed.