HTV2 update and need Activation code

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Do you have free space left on your box?
    You should only need to enter the code once when prompted by any of the programs. I believe it registers the box.

For me, The live TV app said it might take 15 minutes to become active.
    None of my old program automatically update to new version when I open. I still have 粤回味, 精彩回放, 大視界, 粵港樂視, 粵好睇 & 中文電視 It just show error code and says product expired when opening video. Where and how do I enter the activation code if none of the program prompt to ask for the code?
  • I have the same problem with my HTV2. I updated all my apps about 3 days ago as suggested by Padman, but I havent received any prompts to activate. Just continue to receive ED2 and ED3 Errors stating apps are out of date and to contact my dealer who’s been long gone.
  • I have the same problem with my HTV2. I updated all my apps about 3 days ago as suggested by Padman, but I havent received any prompts to activate. Just continue to receive ED2 and ED3 Errors stating apps are out of date and to contact my dealer who’s been long gone.
    How about sending an email to [email protected] to ask? That's the customer service email displayed on the webpage to buy activation code.
  • Manchu - thxs, I will try that route.
  • edited January 2019
    I emailed them on Dec 31st, so far no response from them
  • Here's the latest versions of the 5 programs from my htv2 box

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xl1avtz4dpj8qts/AAANuWvWU-u9hXtXfZ5xWfVVa?dl=0
    Thanked by 1padman
  • edited January 2019
    Do you have free space left on your box?
    You should only need to enter the code once when prompted by any of the programs. I believe it registers the box.

For me, The live TV app said it might take 15 minutes to become active.
    None of my old program automatically update to new version when I open. I still have 粤回味, 精彩回放, 大視界, 粵港樂視, 粵好睇 & 中文電視 It just show error code and says product expired when opening video. Where and how do I enter the activation code if none of the program prompt to ask for the code?
    This is something to keep an eye on. My htv2 box only has a out 2 gig of free space out of a very tiny 8 gig. I occasionally have to delete files from the download folder.

Use a file manager program like es File Explorer.
  • edited January 2019
    I'm having the same problem HTV2. ED3 error on all apps. Apps don't auto update. I don't know what happened. please help
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Look at 2 post above yours
    I'm having the same problem HTV2. ED3 error on all apps. Apps don't auto update. I don't know what happened. please help
  • How do I get the updated file to the HTV box. I am not at all good at technical stuff
  • edited January 2019
    Hi, I paid $20, and I still haven’t received the activation code. I emailed you guys, but still haven’t heard back anything yet. Please reply my email. Thanks!

我已付費了!我等了多過15分鐘還未收到激活碼。收條寫激活碼會在 15分鐘內寄到電郵。我已查過我的垃圾電郵,都沒收到,!我已寄了電郵給你們,請回覆!
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi, I paid $20, and I still haven’t received the activation code. I emailed you guys, but still haven’t heard back anything yet. Please reply my email. Thanks!

None of us work for the company. You need to email them directly.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    For those that paid, do you guys see any programming for yue playback app? I see alot of them empty.
  • Hi, I paid $20, and I still haven’t received the activation code. I emailed you guys, but still haven’t heard back anything yet. Please reply my email. Thanks!

Check your spam folder. The email comes from a weird address with a ru extension. It came within minutes after I paid.
    Thanked by 1padman
  • edited January 2019
    How do I get the updated file to the HTV box. I am not at all good at technical stuff
    In one of the above posts, I have a link to a Dropbox to the apk files that are on my htv2 box.

Download them to your computer and put them on a USB memory stick. Connect the stick to the htv2 box.

Go to other then file manager program and click on the apk files

• Thank you Madman999, I will give that a try.
  • Hello, my HTV5 box is not updating any new episodes anymore (e.g. 大帥哥 stopped at episode 16). I also checked my WonderVision app, it is the latest update. I just get the message to contact [email protected], which I did but I didn't receive any reply yet. Also, I didn't receive any message to input the activation code, although I bought a new one via https://qdh.ahixzf.com/#/ and I don't know where to input it as the message to enter the new activation code didn't pop up...What else could I do or what could be the problem?
  • What an alternative to the HTV2 that will def work without any extra fuss?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @chulee if you are using htv5 then you shouldn't need to buy the subscription. The subscription is only for htv2 righ tnow.

Thanked by 1chulee
  • @chulee if you are using htv5 then you shouldn't need to buy the subscription. The subscription is only for htv2 righ tnow.

I see, but then if no new subscription is needed, then why isn't it updating new episodes anymore? I have the latest updates of the apps, and I have no clue why I do not get any updated episodes now...