Transocks.net VPN
Napper Chinese IPTV Streaming //

HTV A3

Casterina
Casterina
I spoke to Helen at htv-box.com and she told me a new HTV A3 box will be released next week, anyone have any information about this box?

Comments

• tylerlee
    tylerlee
    Casterina said:

I spoke to Helen at htv-box.com and she told me a new HTV A3 box will be released next week, anyone have any information about this box?

are they stopping a1 and a2?
  • Casterina
    Casterina
    tylerlee said:

Casterina said:

are they stopping a1 and a2?
    I'm not sure but they have stopped production of HTV5 and A2 box.
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • lmj326
    lmj326
    Just received a HTV A3 box. It is different to previous Android based boxes that we know. This one only works with its own App.You have tons of TV channels, VOD drama, movies, TV series. The box response is very fast and the video runs fast.

Set up is very simple. You have to enter an activation code and select wifi or Lan and you are ready to go. No apps installations, no DNS.

According to HTV, A2 boxes is no any longer in production and also the server for A2 boxes is not very statble.

Coming from Blue TV this is not a bad choice but very complicated to navigate specially for elder people.
  • Casterina
    Casterina
    lmj326 said:

Just received a HTV A3 box. It is different to previous Android based boxes that we know. This one only works with its own App.You have tons of TV channels, VOD drama, movies, TV series. The box response is very fast and the video runs fast.

Set up is very simple. You have to enter an activation code and select wifi or Lan and you are ready to go. No apps installations, no DNS.

According to HTV, A2 boxes is no any longer in production and also the server for A2 boxes is not very statble.

Coming from Blue TV this is not a bad choice but very complicated to navigate specially for elder people.

Can you upload some pictures of the packaging box, A3 box and menu/apps interface as there isn't any information or pictures of the A3 box on their website.
  • tylerlee
    tylerlee
    lmj326 said:

they are using a different server for the new box and cut off the a1 and a2? i gave my a1 to a relative. if they shut down the a1 and a2, they are no different from tvpad and moonbox. i won't buy from them again
  • lmj326
    lmj326
    tylerlee said:

lmj326 said:

they are using a different server for the new box and cut off the a1 and a2? i gave my a1 to a relative. if they shut down the a1 and a2, they are no different from tvpad and moonbox. i won't buy from them again
    "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"
    As long as the box last for more than a year, I am satisfied. I considered this like a monthly payment.

• tylerlee
    tylerlee
    lmj326 said:

tylerlee said:

lmj326 said:

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"
    As long as the box last for more than a year, I am satisfied. I considered this like a monthly payment.

it's not about free lunch. it's about how long the box last. there are other tv box that last longer and don't grab and run.