華人電視 HDKAN end its free trial

535four535four Member
edited October 2016 in Other IPTV Service
Just noticed that 華人電視 end its free trial to day, need to subscript to continue viewing, $49 for one year and $10 for a month.
Post edited by padman on

Comments

• Well, that didn't last long did it? ????

I might consider subscribing for a year. At $49 a year it's not too bad. I just hope they fix the buffering problems, and maybe give us an audio option.
  • It's not too bad for that price actually same price as cloudTV except $4.99 a month on cloudTV.
  • Anybody else thinking of subscribing? I checked and they accept PayPal.
    I hope it's not a scam.
  • Anybody else thinking of subscribing? I checked and they accept PayPal.
    I hope it's not a scam.
    I don't need it as now, I don't think it's a scam as paypal will refund it if it's does.
  • I have 2 great live apk much better than The HTV''s Chinese TV and HDkan. They come with Most Cantonese, Mandarin, as well as HBO, National Geographic, Discovery, CNN,NBA, etc. those They have been using in some Chinese Brand TV Box and fit all Android TV Boxes.
  • What's the point? Are you gonna to share?
  • I have 2 great live apk much better than The HTV''s Chinese TV and HDkan. They come with Most Cantonese, Mandarin, as well as HBO, National Geographic, Discovery, CNN,NBA, etc. those They have been using in some Chinese Brand TV Box and fit all Android TV Boxes.
    Well I don't suppose you could upload those apks to a file sharing site now could you?

Most appreciative if you do. :)
  • markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    I have 2 great live apk much better than The HTV''s Chinese TV and HDkan. They come with Most Cantonese, Mandarin, as well as HBO, National Geographic, Discovery, CNN,NBA, etc. those They have been using in some Chinese Brand TV Box and fit all Android TV Boxes.
    Please share since you brought it up..
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2016
    Most of them is from Unblock. So, which of those are 2 great live apk?
    looks like your information is from Jimmy :)
  • edited September 2016
    I shared couple APK to Jimmy, Jimmy should have the one call "Century Live". I can't find the link, anyone expects to get it, ask for Jimmy.

Also, my APK from Small Seven Box and the APK seller. But according to your words, Small Seven and Unblock APK should be pretty much the same.
  • Try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3byQ5kfxR1wYnAtSW9JRXNZdmc/view

https://m.sendspace.com/file/aosvgj
    What is 一鍵安裝(二代) inside 新UB市场? Is that for Small Seven Box?
  • I shared couple APK to Jimmy, Jimmy should have the one call "Century Live". I can't find the link, anyone expects to get it, ask for Jimmy.

Also, my APK from Small Seven Box and the APK seller. But according to your words, Small Seven and Unblock APK should be pretty much the same.
    Glad to see you here to share, yes indeed, small 7 is same as UBOX that I'd suspected. I tried the Century TV which is not working for now, you know when something spreaded it's not gonna last for long which expected. Again, thanks for sharing.
  • Try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3byQ5kfxR1wYnAtSW9JRXNZdmc/view

https://m.sendspace.com/file/aosvgj
    What is 一鍵安裝(二代) inside 新UB市场? Is that for Small Seven Box?
    It's for Unblock box only.
  • I haven't tried those apks since I don't have an unblock box, but thanks for sharing.

I've paid the $49 for 1 year subscription to hdkan. Hope it continues to work well.
  • I haven't tried those apks since I don't have an unblock box, but thanks for sharing.

I've paid the $49 for 1 year subscription to hdkan. Hope it continues to work well.
    Please share your experiences.
  • edited September 2016
    Hope to share the experience
  • Well you need to input your registered email address with them. It'll then take you to the PayPal page. After paying you get a message saying that your payment is accepted and your subscription starts immediately. Reopen the app and hey presto, it works. So it is very quick. I haven't had any buffering problems so far and the replay function works as well.

So far so good.
  • Yea.. it's not too bad for $49 a year and their video quality is very good, now you can installed it on your iPlayer ;)
  • markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    Well you need to input your registered email address with them. It'll then take you to the PayPal page. After paying you get a message saying that your payment is accepted and your subscription starts immediately. Reopen the app and hey presto, it works. So it is very quick. I haven't had any buffering problems so far and the replay function works as well.

So far so good.
    how many playback days in hdkan.com? the trial one has only 2 days