Tvpad4 network/server issue

Hey guys, I am having trouble with my new tvpad4. I've changed the DNS to 49... but it gave me an error code 20 (network issue) after performing a nerwork test. I've also tried changing it to auto after changing my DNS but that gave me an error code 28. From Australia by the way. Thanks

Comments

• Correct there's a problem with shows I couldn't watch anything last night
  • Hi is everyone else getting an error code -4120L with their TVPAD4?

Folks back in UK who are just getting the hang of it were complaining last night about his. Apparently all channels are affected.

Anyone else has this issue please? Thanks
  • What fw is in your tvpad4? Sound like your error code is from you apps?? You will need to specific where the error is coming from? Network setting or when you have trouble running the apps then gave you the error?
    Hey guys, I am having trouble with my new tvpad4. I've changed the DNS to 49... but it gave me an error code 20 (network issue) after performing a nerwork test. I've also tried changing it to auto after changing my DNS but that gave me an error code 28. From Australia by the way. Thanks
  • edited February 2016
    I have the same issue starting last night (montreal canada). Using DNS 49 and latest version. But netwrok test failed at DNS and Server giving me error 28. Cannot access to TVPad store with "tvpad restricted, contact your seller" message. None of the app is working. What went wrong?
  • The above error code "-4120L" I believe is related to apps operation fails, and for "dardann" I do not encounter anything unusual yesterday or today. Have you try auto dns setting? For manual dns 49 usually for apps updates only, and the error 28 is always there even you can update or connect, for normal running condition you might want to try auto dns.
    I have the same issue starting last night (montreal canada). Using DNS 49 and latest version. But netwrok test failed at DNS and Server giving me error 28. Cannot access to TVPad store with "tvpad restricted, contact your seller" message. None of the app is working. What went wrong?
  • Hi Everyone I am new to the group. I just want to know if anyone using TVPad4 in New York area gets the restricted region error message when trying to watch HK programs. If there anyone knows how to get this fixed without using a VPN solution.

Thank you so much in advance.
    joe.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Use YueTV app.

https://mega.nz/#!lcEljbwC!5KKzuPQTptNAYa2zqYdla3aJ-kE3DeSPgJ8p1ClZaww
    Hi Everyone I am new to the group. I just want to know if anyone using TVPad4 in New York area gets the restricted region error message when trying to watch HK programs. If there anyone knows how to get this fixed without using a VPN solution.

Thank you so much in advance.
    joe.
  • thank you for the input tomato123. I forgot to mention on my previous post that I am using YueTV v2.1 on my TVPad4.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    You shouldn't get restricted region message if you are in NYC. May be you are VPN to somewhere else.
    thank you for the input tomato123. I forgot to mention on my previous post that I am using YueTV v2.1 on my TVPad4.
  • appreciate the input. hmmm.. interesting, there is no vpn configured on the box. just want to see if there is anyone out there in nyc experiencing the same issue.
  • I think there may be some problems with the TVPad servers. Since yesterday, it was difficult to get to the replay programs and VODs, and the contents of the replays were not updated since yesterday afternoon. Even the live streams were not loaded as fast as used to be.
  • pappypappy Member
    edited February 2016
    Am I crazy? Tvpad4 auto DNS in nyc fw5.054港粤纲路电視2.046
    YueTV 2.1working too. 宝岛电视1.32working too. No VPN needed. Streaming only
  • cky0117cky0117 Junior Member
    I am have a restricted region error message when tried to view replay programs and movie program on YueTV v2.1 since yesterday. Is there any one experience the same issue?
  • I am have a restricted region error message when tried to view replay programs and movie program on YueTV v2.1 since yesterday. Is there any one experience the same issue?
    The 'region restricted' error is not only limited to YueTV 2.1, it affects YueTV2.3 also. Most likely it is either TVPad servers implemented the region block, or the block was applied to the streams themselves
  • Have you try to a use free vpn and reinstall the apps?
    I am have a restricted region error message when tried to view replay programs and movie program on YueTV v2.1 since yesterday. Is there any one experience the same issue?
    The 'region restricted' error is not only limited to YueTV 2.1, it affects YueTV2.3 also. Most likely it is either TVPad servers implemented the region block, or the block was applied to the streams themselves
  • Hi. My parents TVPAD. All of a sudden all the apps disappeared on the dashboard. Also, the tvpad store is empty now. I've already tried doing a factory restore and the tvpad store is still empty. Is there an outage currently?

When I go to test the network. I'm getting an error code 23 for server. I hope that the server is just down for now.
  • Hi. My parents TVPAD. All of a sudden all the apps disappeared on the dashboard. Also, the tvpad store is empty now. I've already tried doing a factory restore and the tvpad store is still empty. Is there an outage currently?

When I go to test the network. I'm getting an error code 23 for server. I hope that the server is just down for now.
    Read the forum and you will know why.

Read the forum and you will know why.

Alright. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.