Napper Chinese IPTV Streaming //

Tvpad4 network/server issue

chochowong
chochowong
Hey guys, I am having trouble with my new tvpad4. I've changed the DNS to 49... but it gave me an error code 20 (network issue) after performing a nerwork test. I've also tried changing it to auto after changing my DNS but that gave me an error code 28. From Australia by the way. Thanks

Comments

• neonlight
    neonlight
    Correct there's a problem with shows I couldn't watch anything last night
  • simonp
    simonp
    Hi is everyone else getting an error code -4120L with their TVPAD4?

Folks back in UK who are just getting the hang of it were complaining last night about his. Apparently all channels are affected.

Anyone else has this issue please? Thanks
  • tvboxrocks
    tvboxrocks
    What fw is in your tvpad4? Sound like your error code is from you apps?? You will need to specific where the error is coming from? Network setting or when you have trouble running the apps then gave you the error?

Hey guys, I am having trouble with my new tvpad4. I've changed the DNS to 49... but it gave me an error code 20 (network issue) after performing a nerwork test. I've also tried changing it to auto after changing my DNS but that gave me an error code 28. From Australia by the way. Thanks

• dardann
    dardann
    edited February 21, 2016
    I have the same issue starting last night (montreal canada). Using DNS 49 and latest version. But netwrok test failed at DNS and Server giving me error 28. Cannot access to TVPad store with "tvpad restricted, contact your seller" message. None of the app is working. What went wrong?
  • tvboxrocks
    tvboxrocks
    The above error code "-4120L" I believe is related to apps operation fails, and for "dardann" I do not encounter anything unusual yesterday or today. Have you try auto dns setting? For manual dns 49 usually for apps updates only, and the error 28 is always there even you can update or connect, for normal running condition you might want to try auto dns.
    dardann said:

I have the same issue starting last night (montreal canada). Using DNS 49 and latest version. But netwrok test failed at DNS and Server giving me error 28. Cannot access to TVPad store with "tvpad restricted, contact your seller" message. None of the app is working. What went wrong?

• MJY335
    MJY335
    Hi Everyone I am new to the group. I just want to know if anyone using TVPad4 in New York area gets the restricted region error message when trying to watch HK programs. If there anyone knows how to get this fixed without using a VPN solution.

Thank you so much in advance.
    joe.
  • tomato123
    tomato123
    Show Producer
    Use YueTV app.

https://mega.nz/#!lcEljbwC!5KKzuPQTptNAYa2zqYdla3aJ-kE3DeSPgJ8p1ClZaww
    MJY335 said:

Hi Everyone I am new to the group. I just want to know if anyone using TVPad4 in New York area gets the restricted region error message when trying to watch HK programs. If there anyone knows how to get this fixed without using a VPN solution.

Thank you so much in advance.
    joe.

• MJY335
    MJY335
    thank you for the input tomato123. I forgot to mention on my previous post that I am using YueTV v2.1 on my TVPad4.
  • tomato123
    tomato123
    Show Producer
    You shouldn't get restricted region message if you are in NYC. May be you are VPN to somewhere else.
    MJY335 said:

thank you for the input tomato123. I forgot to mention on my previous post that I am using YueTV v2.1 on my TVPad4.

• MJY335
    MJY335
    appreciate the input. hmmm.. interesting, there is no vpn configured on the box. just want to see if there is anyone out there in nyc experiencing the same issue.
  • BennyLam
    BennyLam
    I think there may be some problems with the TVPad servers. Since yesterday, it was difficult to get to the replay programs and VODs, and the contents of the replays were not updated since yesterday afternoon. Even the live streams were not loaded as fast as used to be.
  • pappy
    pappy
    Member edited February 25, 2016
    Am I crazy? Tvpad4 auto DNS in nyc fw5.054港粤纲路电視2.046
    YueTV 2.1working too. 宝岛电视1.32working too. No VPN needed. Streaming only
  • cky0117
    cky0117
    I am have a restricted region error message when tried to view replay programs and movie program on YueTV v2.1 since yesterday. Is there any one experience the same issue?
  • fustrated
    fustrated
    cky0117 said:

I am have a restricted region error message when tried to view replay programs and movie program on YueTV v2.1 since yesterday. Is there any one experience the same issue?

The 'region restricted' error is not only limited to YueTV 2.1, it affects YueTV2.3 also. Most likely it is either TVPad servers implemented the region block, or the block was applied to the streams themselves
  • tvboxrocks
    tvboxrocks
    Have you try to a use free vpn and reinstall the apps?
    fustrated said:

cky0117 said:

The 'region restricted' error is not only limited to YueTV 2.1, it affects YueTV2.3 also. Most likely it is either TVPad servers implemented the region block, or the block was applied to the streams themselves
  • arjjra
    arjjra
    Hi. My parents TVPAD. All of a sudden all the apps disappeared on the dashboard. Also, the tvpad store is empty now. I've already tried doing a factory restore and the tvpad store is still empty. Is there an outage currently?

When I go to test the network. I'm getting an error code 23 for server. I hope that the server is just down for now.
  • Casterina
    Casterina
    arjjra said:

Hi. My parents TVPAD. All of a sudden all the apps disappeared on the dashboard. Also, the tvpad store is empty now. I've already tried doing a factory restore and the tvpad store is still empty. Is there an outage currently?

When I go to test the network. I'm getting an error code 23 for server. I hope that the server is just down for now.

Read the forum and you will know why.

• arjjra
    arjjra
    Casterina said:

arjjra said:

Read the forum and you will know why.

Alright. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Legal disclaimer: This site do not sell Tvpads nor any streaming device. No files related to such devices are stored on our website.
This is a public forum. We cannot be held responsible on what individuals do on this forum privately.