New to Napper

Hi
My old man's HTV box just died so need to get an alternative real quick. Can someone confirm if Napper service is still working? The links in the forum to download the app doesn't seem to work.

Comments

• bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    yes, still working.

https://napper.download/

It is live TV only btw.

• Thanks bamby8. live TV is fine by me.
  • Hey guys, I'm trying to register for napper. I clicked on the link you provided but it will only give me the option to download the APK but i can't get to the registration page. Can you guys help me?

Thanks!
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited November 2018
  • The interface must have changed. If I want English channels, I should sign up for English hosting? What are those bandwidth and space all about?

Also what is SDtv? Thanks in advance for your help.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    yes, chinese one don't have english stations

sdtv is another chinese tv subscription with vod and playback
    The interface must have changed. If I want English channels, I should sign up for English hosting? What are those bandwidth and space all about?

Also what is SDtv? Thanks in advance for your help.
  • Thanks. Got the English one for a month to try out first. So far so good.
  • Is there a montly version of the sdtv one? I'm curious what it has but I'm not gonna commit to 1 year unless I know it contains content that is relevant to me
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    just install the app, it gives you 3 days trial
    Is there a montly version of the sdtv one? I'm curious what it has but I'm not gonna commit to 1 year unless I know it contains content that is relevant to me
  • coolwing99coolwing99 Junior Member
    edited December 2018
    I downloaded SDTV to my htv, is this the plan I can subscribe to for VOD and playback? Thanks

Post edited by padman on
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited December 2018
    https://get.napper.stream/cart.php?a=add&pid=27

try this one
    I downloaded SDTV to my htv, is this the plan I can subscribe to for VOD and playback? Thanks

• The chinese one works terrible!!!! Rarely works and many many channels dont even work. Send email for support telling them nothing works and they'll ask what channels not working....i regret buying 2x 1 year subs. Gonna ask fir a refund if not doing a charge back. Avoid this company!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Chances are your device don't support h265 decoding.
    The chinese one works terrible!!!! Rarely works and many many channels dont even work. Send email for support telling them nothing works and they'll ask what channels not working....i regret buying 2x 1 year subs. Gonna ask fir a refund if not doing a charge back. Avoid this company!
  • Chances are your device don't support h265 decoding.
    The chinese one works terrible!!!! Rarely works and many many channels dont even work. Send email for support telling them nothing works and they'll ask what channels not working....i regret buying 2x 1 year subs. Gonna ask fir a refund if not doing a charge back. Avoid this company!
    Does the tvpad 4 support h265 decoding?
  • No i dont think that is the issue because it worked great for a couple of months.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited December 2018
    tvpad 4 does work with h265 as far as I know

If there are these many channels not work, I think everyone would be complaining. Perhaps it's something to do with your network.
  • tvpad 4 does work with h265 as far as I know

If there are these many channels not work, I think everyone would be complaining. Perhaps it's something to do with your network.
    I have a 1gb connection at home. The only issue I have are 2 of tvpad4 running Napper.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Not to do with your speed, but your ISP's routing.

I have a 1gb connection at home. The only issue I have are 2 of tvpad4 running Napper.
  • Not to do with your speed, but your ISP's routing.

So why was it fine before? My isp changed something?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    There's always the possibility
    Not to do with your speed, but your ISP's routing.

So why was it fine before? My isp changed something?