Napper English IPTV Streaming //

New to Napper

davefin
davefin
Hi
My old man's HTV box just died so need to get an alternative real quick. Can someone confirm if Napper service is still working? The links in the forum to download the app doesn't seem to work.

Comments

• bamby8
    bamby8
    yes, still working.

https://napper.download/

It is live TV only btw.

• davefin
    davefin
    Thanks bamby8. live TV is fine by me.
  • logongia36
    logongia36
    Hey guys, I'm trying to register for napper. I clicked on the link you provided but it will only give me the option to download the APK but i can't get to the registration page. Can you guys help me?

Thanks!
  • bamby8
    bamby8
    Junior Member edited November 8
  • milmil888
    milmil888
    The interface must have changed. If I want English channels, I should sign up for English hosting? What are those bandwidth and space all about?

Also what is SDtv? Thanks in advance for your help.
  • padman
    padman
    yes, chinese one don't have english stations

sdtv is another chinese tv subscription with vod and playback
    milmil888 said:

The interface must have changed. If I want English channels, I should sign up for English hosting? What are those bandwidth and space all about?

Also what is SDtv? Thanks in advance for your help.