EVPAD 3 PRO

Has anyone gotten the new EVPAD 3 PRO? Did the picture quality improve or added any new channels? I'm looking for Cantonese Movie channels as well as TVB MyTV SUPER channels.

TVB Asian Select
TVB Variety & Travel
TVB Chinese Drama
TVB Chinese Opera Channel
TVB Classic Movies
TVB Entertainment News
TVB Food
Jade Catch Up
Japanese Drama
TVB Korean Drama
TVB Classic
TVB Radio
TVBN

https://www.safeprosys.com/evpad/evpad3pro.html

Comments

• wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    Does the box support playback from Japanese channels.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited December 2018
    Just bought a EVPad i7 Tablet and checked the playback channels, yes it does have 8 Japanese playback channels on it.
    Thanked by 1wsthong
  • Has anyone gotten the new EVPAD 3 PRO? Did the picture quality improve or added any new channels? I'm looking for Cantonese Movie channels as well as TVB MyTV SUPER channels.

TVB Asian Select
    TVB Variety & Travel
    TVB Chinese Drama
    TVB Chinese Opera Channel
    TVB Classic Movies
    TVB Entertainment News
    TVB Food
    Jade Catch Up
    Japanese Drama
    TVB Korean Drama
    TVB Classic
    TVB Radio
    TVBN

https://www.safeprosys.com/evpad/evpad3pro.html
    My friend just brought his evpad pro 3 over, I compared it with upro side by side, the evpad pro 3 have more HK channels than ubox, picture quality pretty closed the same. Nope, it does not have these channels you've mention above. For Cantonese movies, yes it has 496 Cantonese movies in their VOD app.
    Just bought a EVPad i7 Tablet and checked the playback channels, yes it does have 8 Japanese playback channels on it.
    How is the performance of the playback. Do you know what are the channels.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited December 2018
    On the pro 3 box, Playback performance was good I'd tested backward and forward with no problem. That's about 40 channels that i remember of, I don't remember the channel list.

On the i7 tablet, it has different apps on it, and it's not as good as the box's performs. I tried to load the box's apps on but it doesn't work. The Tablet used the old apps like named "Easy" something something...and the pro 3 box used the named 火星. and the worst thing was the Tablet can not be update, oh well I only paid 180 for it.
    Post edited by padman on
  • edited December 2018

Here are the Japanese channels in playback. I wish it has Fuji TV as well.
    I haven't tried all of them, but the ones I've tried have pretty good performance.

• GTO656GTO656 Junior Member
    Can any1 tell if the new box has mainland drama in VOD and is it in cantonese? Thanks

I haven't tried all of them, but the ones I've tried have pretty good performance.

Thank you for the screen shot. I agree, wish it has Fuji as well

Thank you for the screen shot. I agree, wish it has Fuji as well
    Does the Japanese playback have all the WOWOW channels and working

• Does the Japanese playback have all the WOWOW channels and working
    What you saw on my screenshot are the only Japanese channels in playback.

Does the Japanese playback have all the WOWOW channels and working
    What you saw on my screenshot are the only Japanese channels in playback.
    Thank you.

• Does the evpad3 have its own app store? I just bought one but it only has the Google Play store on it.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Yes, it should has it own app store.
    Does the evpad3 have its own app store? I just bought one but it only has the Google Play store on it.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Does the evpad3 have its own app store? I just bought one but it only has the Google Play store on it.
    Please check it here
    Thanked by 1Orangetato
  • TVBullshitTVBullshit Junior Member
    I just purchased an EVPAD 3. I don’t see the Easy TV Adult App. I do see 2 adult apps in the hidden section. Is this the same app? If anyone has the Easy TV Adult app, can you please upload and note password so I can test.

Thanks
  • clifflee06clifflee06 Junior Member
    Try this password : 1111
    Yes, I understand this is the password for Private Live app for EVPAD 3. My question is the new Private Live app the same as the old Easy TV app?
  • edited April 2019
    Yes, I understand this is the password for Private Live app for EVPAD 3. My question is the new Private Live app the same as the old Easy TV app?
    private live and easytv is not the same

here is easytv apk
    https://mega.nz/#!5eIzCQaB!czXVbBYrl7xpS_WoUFOYNSWPEcUT1LEpUmom_cMrOdQ

easy tv adult section is gone and most of the channels don't work. search 6868 for the kangaroo app store. open it and install those apps for backup. it works on evpad in any country. btw, do u guys know if new evpad 3 apps works on evpad plus? please post evpad3 apps for me to test. thanks
    Post edited by tylerlee on
    Thanked by 1TVBullshit

here is easytv apk

easy tv adult section is gone and most of the channels don't work. search 6868 for the kangaroo app store. open it and install those apps for backup. it works on evpad in any country. btw, do u guys know if new evpad 3 apps works on evpad plus? please post evpad3 apps for me to test. thanks
    Do you have any specific apps you want for testing? I assume you want to test Mars Live and VOD. I noticed the Evpad 3 Adult channels are different for UB. Evpad 3 has more uncensored Tokyo Hot movies.
    edited April 2019

here is easytv apk

I downloaded EasyTV APK on EVPAD 3. Password 6868 did not work on the app. It had another message that it will confirm in 24hrs.

Here is the Mars Live APK from EVPAD 3
    https://mega.nz/#!k8JkSAaD!2-2kvgD8qZFnTk716Fia-CVnsHPZvI2Btu4ydefL2Qk

Private Live from EVPAD 3(Adults only PW is 1111)
    https://mega.nz/#!V0ZgxYCR!ABwxn0BgEvwIxO1qwNG6vHNuiz4ODTF9Jb021F8dw8Y

Can you upload the Kangaroo app?

Thanked by 1tylerlee