Napper English IPTV Streaming //

EVPAD 3 PRO

TVBullshit
TVBullshit
Has anyone gotten the new EVPAD 3 PRO? Did the picture quality improve or added any new channels? I'm looking for Cantonese Movie channels as well as TVB MyTV SUPER channels.

TVB Asian Select
TVB Variety & Travel
TVB Chinese Drama
TVB Chinese Opera Channel
TVB Classic Movies
TVB Entertainment News
TVB Food
Jade Catch Up
Japanese Drama
TVB Korean Drama
TVB Classic
TVB Radio
TVBN


https://www.safeprosys.com/evpad/evpad3pro.html

Comments

  • wsthong
    wsthong
    Just Watchin`
    Does the box support playback from Japanese channels.
  • 535four
    535four
    Member edited December 20, 2018
    wsthong said:

    Does the box support playback from Japanese channels.

    Just bought a EVPad i7 Tablet and checked the playback channels, yes it does have 8 Japanese playback channels on it.
    Thanked by 1wsthong
  • 535four
    535four

    Has anyone gotten the new EVPAD 3 PRO? Did the picture quality improve or added any new channels? I'm looking for Cantonese Movie channels as well as TVB MyTV SUPER channels.

    TVB Asian Select
    TVB Variety & Travel
    TVB Chinese Drama
    TVB Chinese Opera Channel
    TVB Classic Movies
    TVB Entertainment News
    TVB Food
    Jade Catch Up
    Japanese Drama
    TVB Korean Drama
    TVB Classic
    TVB Radio
    TVBN


    https://www.safeprosys.com/evpad/evpad3pro.html

    My friend just brought his evpad pro 3 over, I compared it with upro side by side, the evpad pro 3 have more HK channels than ubox, picture quality pretty closed the same. Nope, it does not have these channels you've mention above. For Cantonese movies, yes it has 496 Cantonese movies in their VOD app.
  • wsthong
    wsthong
    Just Watchin`
    Does the box support playback from Japanese channels.
    535four said:

    wsthong said:

    Does the box support playback from Japanese channels.

    Just bought a EVPad i7 Tablet and checked the playback channels, yes it does have 8 Japanese playback channels on it.
    How is the performance of the playback. Do you know what are the channels.
  • 535four
    535four
    Member edited December 21, 2018
    wsthong said:

    Does the box support playback from Japanese channels.

    535four said:

    wsthong said:

    Does the box support playback from Japanese channels.

    Just bought a EVPad i7 Tablet and checked the playback channels, yes it does have 8 Japanese playback channels on it.
    How is the performance of the playback. Do you know what are the channels.
    On the pro 3 box, Playback performance was good I'd tested backward and forward with no problem. That's about 40 channels that i remember of, I don't remember the channel list.

    On the i7 tablet, it has different apps on it, and it's not as good as the box's performs. I tried to load the box's apps on but it doesn't work. The Tablet used the old apps like named "Easy" something something...and the pro 3 box used the named 火星. and the worst thing was the Tablet can not be update, oh well I only paid 180 for it.
  • munchu
    munchu
    edited December 21, 2018
    wsthong said:

    Does the box support playback from Japanese channels.

    535four said:


    Just bought a EVPad i7 Tablet and checked the playback channels, yes it does have 8 Japanese playback channels on it.

    How is the performance of the playback. Do you know what are the channels.
    Here are the Japanese channels in playback. I wish it has Fuji TV as well.
    I haven't tried all of them, but the ones I've tried have pretty good performance.



  • GTO656
    GTO656
    Junior Member
    Can any1 tell if the new box has mainland drama in VOD and is it in cantonese? Thanks
  • wsthong
    wsthong
    Just Watchin`
    munchu said:

    wsthong said:

    Does the box support playback from Japanese channels.

    535four said:


    Just bought a EVPad i7 Tablet and checked the playback channels, yes it does have 8 Japanese playback channels on it.

    How is the performance of the playback. Do you know what are the channels.
    Here are the Japanese channels in playback. I wish it has Fuji TV as well.
    I haven't tried all of them, but the ones I've tried have pretty good performance.



    Thank you for the screen shot. I agree, wish it has Fuji as well
  • wsthong
    wsthong
    Just Watchin`
    wsthong said:

    munchu said:

    wsthong said:

    Does the box support playback from Japanese channels.

    535four said:


    Just bought a EVPad i7 Tablet and checked the playback channels, yes it does have 8 Japanese playback channels on it.

    How is the performance of the playback. Do you know what are the channels.
    Here are the Japanese channels in playback. I wish it has Fuji TV as well.
    I haven't tried all of them, but the ones I've tried have pretty good performance.



    Thank you for the screen shot. I agree, wish it has Fuji as well
    Does the Japanese playback have all the WOWOW channels and working
  • munchu
    munchu
    wsthong said:


    Does the Japanese playback have all the WOWOW channels and working

    What you saw on my screenshot are the only Japanese channels in playback.
  • wsthong
    wsthong
    Just Watchin`
    munchu said:

    wsthong said:


    Does the Japanese playback have all the WOWOW channels and working

    What you saw on my screenshot are the only Japanese channels in playback.
    Thank you.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions

Legal disclaimer: This site do not sell Tvpads nor any streaming device. No files related to such devices are stored on our website.
This is a public forum. We cannot be held responsible on what individuals do on this forum privately.