ED3 error code on HTV5

edited July 2018 in HTV IPTV Box
Getting a ED3 error code on my HTV5. Appears to affect movies. Only seems to happens at home, didn't happen when tested at the reseller. What is wrong? How can I fix this?
Post edited by padman on
Tagged:

Comments

• alanwcwalanwcw Junior Member
    I have the same issue that you’re facing. I’m using IPvanish VPN and is working much better. Anytime the ED3 error code pops up again all I need to do is changed to a different server. Hopefully this info helps.
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • EA-6 Code on my Chinese, BinFen, Mainland and Taiwan Tai Min App... no channels listed. This is on a HTV2 machine in New York. July.27... looks like HTV servers are pulling an iPlayer i5 ‘end’... :s
  • I have the same issue that you’re facing. I’m using IPvanish VPN and is working much better. Anytime the ED3 error code pops up again all I need to do is changed to a different server. Hopefully this info helps.
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • How to use vpn to make htv5/a2 work? Thanks!
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • Maybe the servers aren’t down, rather blocking specifically N.American IP addresses? I have a relative in Hong Kong who’s HTV3 machine works just fine, with the exception of YueGang Hong Kong channels (all blocked.) and everything else works. Go figure? :/
  • plasmaplasma Junior Member
    Back to normal here in Toronto, Canada
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • Back to normal here in Toronto, Canada
    Does your TaiMin (Taiwan) app work? BinFen (IPTV Others) work as well in Toronto?
  • plasmaplasma Junior Member
    Sorry I don't have those apps :p
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle