Napper English IPTV Streaming //

ED3 error code on HTV5

cathypc
cathypc
edited July 12 in HTV IPTV Box
Tagged:
Getting a ED3 error code on my HTV5. Appears to affect movies. Only seems to happens at home, didn't happen when tested at the reseller. What is wrong? How can I fix this?
Tagged:

Comments

• alanwcw
    alanwcw
    I have the same issue that you’re facing. I’m using IPvanish VPN and is working much better. Anytime the ED3 error code pops up again all I need to do is changed to a different server. Hopefully this info helps.
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • LuftWaffle
    LuftWaffle
    EA-6 Code on my Chinese, BinFen, Mainland and Taiwan Tai Min App... no channels listed. This is on a HTV2 machine in New York. July.27... looks like HTV servers are pulling an iPlayer i5 ‘end’... :s
  • samuelmchang
    samuelmchang
    alanwcw said:

I have the same issue that you’re facing. I’m using IPvanish VPN and is working much better. Anytime the ED3 error code pops up again all I need to do is changed to a different server. Hopefully this info helps.

Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • samuelmchang
    samuelmchang
    How to use vpn to make htv5/a2 work? Thanks!
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • LuftWaffle
    LuftWaffle
    Maybe the servers aren’t down, rather blocking specifically N.American IP addresses? I have a relative in Hong Kong who’s HTV3 machine works just fine, with the exception of YueGang Hong Kong channels (all blocked.) and everything else works. Go figure? :/
  • plasma
    plasma
    Back to normal here in Toronto, Canada
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • LuftWaffle
    LuftWaffle
    plasma said:

Back to normal here in Toronto, Canada

Does your TaiMin (Taiwan) app work? BinFen (IPTV Others) work as well in Toronto?
  • plasma
    plasma
    Sorry I don't have those apps :p
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle