Streaming apps for android boxes

Comments

• 安装时弹出字幕,“按照国家相关规定,本机禁止安装第三方软件”,而设置里也没有后面的选项,是否意味这个盒子没救了?谢谢padman
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    朋友送我一个机顶盒,但禁止安装第三方软件,请问各位有破解的方法吗?谢谢
    It is depend which brand box ,some box 禁止安装第三方软件架.
  • 明白了,谢谢cheuk5, 得物无所用,空欢喜一场。
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    明白了,谢谢cheuk5, 得物无所用,空欢喜一场。
    What brand of the box?
  • 凡视,微信服务号里有一个很小的云天视
  • tvpad4的用户,请确保你的电视盒的年份和日期是正确的,是什么意思?好像没有这个操作呢?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    用USB Mouse在右上角拉下來一个Menu(像电话般)

按Setting->下面有个Date and Time-> Check box 按 Auto

tvpad4的用户,请确保你的电视盒的年份和日期是正确的,是什么意思?好像没有这个操作呢?
  • 谢谢tomato, 想也没想过那里拉下来还有几个选项,真是受教了!! :p
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    Check box auto setting does not stay if you unplug power. Another way around it is to root the box and install clocksync app. Having to explain how to change dates to elderly people is quite tricky, but with clocksync just tell them to plug and unplug.
    用USB Mouse在右上角拉下來一个Menu(像电话般)

按Setting->下面有个Date and Time-> Check box 按 Auto

tvpad4的用户,请确保你的电视盒的年份和日期是正确的,是什么意思?好像没有这个操作呢?
  • 各位師兄及壇友們:
    4年一度世界杯就到了, 請問有什麼好〝Streaming apps for android boxes〞介紹 ???
    本人是足球發燒友, 希望有同好的朋友聊聊及怎樣可以看直播的賽事(免費是最好的)。
  • 535four535four Member
    各位師兄及壇友們:
    4年一度世界杯就到了, 請問有什麼好〝Streaming apps for android boxes〞介紹 ???
    本人是足球發燒友, 希望有同好的朋友聊聊及怎樣可以看直播的賽事(免費是最好的)。
    足球任睇 https://mega.nz/#!hyBCFLIL!zFhKwU-IEQDl6eLU1bkHorQtCMBuSFT3jVskJToi7_8
  • If want to watch ICdrama in rss player, here is the replace link for the RSS Player. It changed from http://irss.se/dramas to http://allrss.se/dramas
    Thanked by 1tomato123
  • edited May 2018
    Is the CherryTV patch still working? Doesn't seem to reset the trial anymore?

Nevermind. Managed to get it working after clearing the cache and force closing both the app and the patch
  • Is the CherryTV patch still working? Doesn't seem to reset the trial anymore?

Nevermind. Managed to get it working after clearing the cache and force closing both the app and the patch
    Can you share your method of Clearing cache and force closing apps in tvpad4? Thanks.
  • edited May 2018
    Is the CherryTV patch still working? Doesn't seem to reset the trial anymore?

Can you share your method of Clearing cache and force closing apps in tvpad4? Thanks.
    Have to use a mouse unfortunately. You can drag down the notifications panel from the top right. From there its just settings (cog?) -> apps -> etc.
  • Is the CherryTV patch still working? Doesn't seem to reset the trial anymore?

just install shafa market. all the tools inside
  • Thanks tylerlee
  • Has anyone bumped into any new apps recently? or any suggestions for existing apps which are still working? Having some trouble with mine.
  • Has anyone bumped into any new apps recently? or any suggestions for existing apps which are still working? Having some trouble with mine.
    Yes, but nothing new. I think they are just some clones or renewals of known apps. If you want programs on chinese, you may install 小哈市场 apk, in which you can enjoy several useful.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    the rss player tv box version someone shared on the htv thread works pretty good. no need mouse anymore. mush easier for old people to navigate than adrama or kodi. but your box need to have google service.
    ICdrama for kodi not working?
    Hi, I would like to install the rss player on my tvpad4 to watch tvb drama. Can you tell me how to do that? and latest links to the file. Thank you in advance.