Streaming apps for android boxes

Comments

• Anyone having issues with RSS on tvpad4?

No 360,720,1080 links and i cannot get the other links to play because of the pop ups.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    OK. FTMC works with icdrma plugin!
  • Icdrama 1.8.1 has issue with some video links, but rolling back to 1.8.0 seems to have resolved it. Not sure if the developer is still going to release a new version.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    which video link has problem?
    Icdrama 1.8.1 has issue with some video links, but rolling back to 1.8.0 seems to have resolved it. Not sure if the developer is still going to release a new version.
  • which video link has problem?
    Icdrama 1.8.1 has issue with some video links, but rolling back to 1.8.0 seems to have resolved it. Not sure if the developer is still going to release a new version.
    I just installed 1.8.1 back to try and it seems to work on all the links this time. Yesterday I could not play any HK dramas at all under 1.8.1 (while some variety shows did work), but they all worked when I rolled back to 1.8.0. It seems that 1.8.1 is working again this morning. (And just to prove that I'm not crazy, they mentioned this issue in their headline also :-) )

https://shaolinseo.com/kodi/video/add-ons/item/158-tutorial-how-to-install-icdrama-for-kodi
  • ICdrama for kodi not working?
    ICdrama 1.8.1 was not working for Kodi 15 and Kodi 16 anymore.
    But it works on Kodi 17, MyGica Media Centre (Kodi 17 layout) and FTMC 16.2.31 (Kodi 16 layout)
    For the Tvbox like TVpad 4 with Android 4.4.2, can install MyGica Media Centre or FTMC 16.2.31 and then install ICdrama 1.8.1 as normal
    Have you actually tried either the MyGica or FTMC on a TVpad 4? I tried both and I was able to install Icdrama 1.8.1, but when I select an episode to watch, nothing happens. It's weird because I read on several forums that MyGIca and FTMC should work on android 4.4.2 which is what TVpad 4 has, but I could not get Icdrama 1.8.1 to work there.

Has anyone tried MyGica or FTMC and Icdrama 1.8.1 on TVpad 4 with success?
    I have installed FTMC (make sure you download and install the right version) on my TVpad 4 last week and it does work fine including Icdama etc. Refer to this site for more details
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/general-tv-player-dicussions/xbmc-talk/575588-ftmc-jarvis-16-2-31
    Also got FTMC and ICdrama to work on my TVPAD4.

I used FTMC Arm General/AML 16.2.31.
  • edited April 2018
    HK channels are back and working again on 超级直播. Let's hope it last..
  • HK channels are back and working again on 超级直播. Let's hope it last..
    Seems only the movie channel works for now...can only hope the others will work along with the still missing channels.
  • edited April 2018
    HK channels are back and working again on 超级直播. Let's hope it last..
    Seems only the movie channel works for now...can only hope the others will work along with the still missing channels.
    what is your tv box? no problem on my side. i watched tvb and tvb news earlier in the day. i'm watching right now as i type. maybe i'm using china tunnel?
    what is your tv box? no problem on my side. i watched tvb and tvb news earlier in the day. i'm watching right now as i type. maybe i'm using china tunnel?
    Both the tvbox and tablet. I saw only 6 channels listed I think but seem only the movie one worked. I deleted the app on the tablet and reinstalled, same result
    Both the tvbox and tablet. I saw only 6 channels listed I think but seem only the movie one worked. I deleted the app on the tablet and reinstalled, same result
    Tvpad4
    Tvpad4
    same here.
    same here.
  • i just tested on bluetv. there are 5 channels in the "特别" section. it's working.
  • 新手需要帮助!
    从我的朋友那里接过一个用过的tv pad4? 我怎样才能使它工作? 我在加拿大。 听说bluetv,它也可以吗? 怎么样? 观看无线电视和中国频道的任何建议?
    谢谢
  • 新手需要帮助!
    从我的朋友那里接过一个用过的tv pad4? 我怎样才能使它工作? 我在加拿大。 听说bluetv,它也可以吗? 怎么样? 观看无线电视和中国频道的任何建议?
    谢谢
    如果你是新手的話,在這裡做点工課,這裡有所有你所须要的答案令你的tvpad4可以重生,bluetv當然也可以哩。

• I only have problem with RSS player when I click play and it stop a few second then I have to click the "back" button to get it work. Right now RSS player and some channels on perfect player are still good for HK news. I do not see any pop ups as you do.
    Anyone having issues with RSS on tvpad4?

No 360,720,1080 links and i cannot get the other links to play because of the pop ups.
  • Does anybody have problem with MITV app? After I copy and paste the MITV text to internal storage using es file manager and click the MITV app, it gives me the scan barcode of wechat and tells me the group is full. Just wonder whether I did something wrong and miss something here. :o
    Thank you! I got the Es file explorer app, copy the txt file and can't find anywhere to paste it. Spent more than 3 hrs on it and still can't get it. Right now I just use rss player to watch hk news. My parents will just have read old newspaper or watch with me when i am with them. :#
    es file explorer from shafa market or other file manager shared on this site
    I copy the txt file into my usb drive but the tvpad does not recognize it when I put in my use stick. Where can I download the file manager app and paste the txt there. Thanks.
    this is the mitv @cheuk5 shared a few weeks ago. here is the updated txt file

download these 2 file onto the usb drive.

1. install the miTV_v2.5d.apk
    https://mega.nz/#!4b4RHBzS!3jCzWrNHsn2y4PvmfeKyRBkorlViKy-w77zx6PcM8DE

2. use a file manager (es file explorer) to copy the mitv.txt and paste it on your tv box's internal storage
    https://mega.nz/#!9WQSUaxK!qyxxzbmAwhWxiRAHdlQ9nTEdhH5fpknRz4AZ5qyEJrU

3. open the mitv app and enjoy!
  • Does anybody have problem with MITV app? After I copy and paste the MITV text to internal storage using es file manager and click the MITV app, it gives me the scan barcode of wechat and tells me the group is full. Just wonder whether I did something wrong and miss something here. :o
    Thank you! I got the Es file explorer app, copy the txt file and can't find anywhere to paste it. Spent more than 3 hrs on it and still can't get it. Right now I just use rss player to watch hk news. My parents will just have read old newspaper or watch with me when i am with them. :#
    I copy the txt file into my usb drive but the tvpad does not recognize it when I put in my use stick. Where can I download the file manager app and paste the txt there. Thanks.

2. use a file manager (es file explorer) to copy the mitv.txt and paste it on your tv box's internal storage

May be you pasted in a wrong folder, check your system folder see if its in there.
  • I deleted all the previous MITV apk and text doc and reinstalled it(both at the same time) and now it works except there are some buffering lingering the second time I opened the apk. Perfect player and RSS players are still the best for HK news. :p
    Does anybody have problem with MITV app? After I copy and paste the MITV text to internal storage using es file manager and click the MITV app, it gives me the scan barcode of wechat and tells me the group is full. Just wonder whether I did something wrong and miss something here. :o

May be you pasted in a wrong folder, check your system folder see if its in there.