Streaming apps for android boxes

Comments

• Ok try out this one Cherry Tv
    https://mega.nz/#F!xdpWhRST!8lM6EDFrh9JO1yNk5KZJOg
    You have to run the patch file every three days
    cheuk5 大哥,
    Will you please give more details on how to make the Cherry Tv works? Also how to run the patch file. Thank you very much.
    After 3 days ,this apps will stop to work ,Then you have to run the patch file to activate the apps again
    I’m batting zero here, did the patch and nothing happens on the tvpad4, just gives me the opening picture
  • edited May 2018
    Ok try out this one Cherry Tv
    https://mega.nz/#F!xdpWhRST!8lM6EDFrh9JO1yNk5KZJOg
    You have to run the patch file every three days
    cheuk5 大哥,
    Will you please give more details on how to make the Cherry Tv works? Also how to run the patch file. Thank you very much.
    After 3 days ,this apps will stop to work ,Then you have to run the patch file to activate the apps again
    I’m batting zero here, did the patch and nothing happens on the tvpad4, just gives me the opening picture
    looks like your tvpad date and year is wrong. go into setting and make sure the date and year on your box is correct. only open the patch when it's expired.
  • For me only, I think an iptv needs to reliable at least no matter it is free or a subscription. And yes, most people may define it is decent.

Thanks for everyone who shares softwares here.
    nothing to complain when u get stuff for free.
    Thanked by 1535four
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member

Yes it seems this "Cherry Tv" apps cannot run in Tvpad4(may be the hardware is too old to handle 256 HD) but don't forget in this column is for Streaming apps for all android boxes.
  • 535four535four Member
    Seems like the UniversalTV was just killed.
  • edited May 2018

cherry tv works on tvpad4 and bluetv. also works on nvidia shield and newer s912 m8s pro and h96 pro+ box

Thanked by 1Badboy88

• cherry tv works on tvpad4 and bluetv. also works on nvidia shield and newer s912 m8s pro and h96 pro+ box

Cherry TV working nicely on my android tablet. Even the 星河channel comes thru with Cantonese audio today!! Nothing but happiness! :)
  • 535four535four Member
    It's works on tvpad4, make sure the time is correctly set and use the smart decod.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited May 2018
    It's works on tvpad4, make sure the time is correctly set and use the smart decode.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Seems like the UniversalTV was just killed.
    Seems like the UniversalTV was just killed.
    That’s too bad, did get to work on the tablet, looked promising...

• cherry tv works on tvpad4 and bluetv. also works on nvidia shield and newer s912 m8s pro and h96 pro+ box

Cherry TV working nicely on my android tablet. Even the 星河channel comes thru with Cantonese audio today!! Nothing but happiness! :)
    Will you please tell me how to make it work? Thank you.

Will you please tell me how to make it work? Thank you.
    If your using a TVPad and the stream is stuttering you need to open the channel menu, select the second last option (dec) and choose smart dec like 535Four suggested (thanks for the tip!!). It will work after you restart the app.
    It's works on tvpad4, make sure the time is correctly set and use the smart decod.
  • Thank you for tvpad4-user guidance. It works ok.
  • 安装了chrry tv 在tvpad4,只有退出和取消! :s :p 。确保时间设置正确是什么意思? :'( ,看到一旧云, :# 但是越想看 :p :3 ,有意思,有意思, :p =)
  • Anyone having buffering problems in cherrytv?
  • Anyone having buffering problems in cherrytv?
    Never mind, fixed it with the smart coding.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Vchannel not working?
  • edited May 2018
    朋友送我一个机顶盒,但禁止安装第三方软件,请问各位有破解的方法吗?谢谢
    Post edited by padman on
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Goto settings -> security -> allow 3rd party apps
    朋友送我一个机顶盒,但禁止安装第三方软件,请问各位有破解的方法吗?谢谢
  • 领教领教,谢谢,回去试试看。