Moonbox "Authentication Failure" issues?

Recently, Moonbox has been suspicious alot of people have problems with thier boxes but mine is not paying fee but everytime i start my box and try to watch tv my screen is just blured off and it says "Authentication Failure". Does anyone know how to fix it?

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    What version is your moonbox?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Recently, Moonbox has been suspicious alot of people have problems with thier boxes but mine is not paying fee but everytime i start my box and try to watch tv my screen is just blured off and it says "Authentication Failure". Does anyone know how to fix it?
    Please unplug the power , and compress the menu switch in pulse and plug back the power at the same time.it will bring you back in Android setup menu.
  • Recently, Moonbox has been suspicious alot of people have problems with thier boxes but mine is not paying fee but everytime i start my box and try to watch tv my screen is just blured off and it says "Authentication Failure". Does anyone know how to fix it?
    Please unplug the power , and compress the menu switch in pulse and plug back the power at the same time.it will bring you back in Android setup menu.
    where is the menu switch? the 2 pin holes at the bottom?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    where is the menu switch? the 2 pin holes at the bottom?
    Menu switch is on on your remote control.....