Napper Chinese IPTV Streaming //

Moonbox "Authentication Failure" issues?

Zenos1314
Zenos1314
Recently, Moonbox has been suspicious alot of people have problems with thier boxes but mine is not paying fee but everytime i start my box and try to watch tv my screen is just blured off and it says "Authentication Failure". Does anyone know how to fix it?

Comments

• padman
    padman
    What version is your moonbox?
  • cheuk5
    cheuk5
    Zenos1314 said:

Recently, Moonbox has been suspicious alot of people have problems with thier boxes but mine is not paying fee but everytime i start my box and try to watch tv my screen is just blured off and it says "Authentication Failure". Does anyone know how to fix it?

Please unplug the power , and compress the menu switch in pulse and plug back the power at the same time.it will bring you back in Android setup menu.
  • poonasor
    poonasor
    cheuk5 said:

Zenos1314 said:

Please unplug the power , and compress the menu switch in pulse and plug back the power at the same time.it will bring you back in Android setup menu.
    where is the menu switch? the 2 pin holes at the bottom?
  • cheuk5
    cheuk5
    poonasor said:

cheuk5 said:

Zenos1314 said:

where is the menu switch? the 2 pin holes at the bottom?
    Menu switch is on on your remote control.....