Website gone?

Hi,

I was just going to order the new Blue TV on cvTVPad.com, but it keeps giving me an error stating it's unreachable. None of the links mentioned in this forum works... Does anyone know more?

Thanks!

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Seems like something happened with the domain. Will check with Thomas to see what's up.

The server is definitely still up
    Registrar Status clientHold, clientTransferProhibited
    Dates Created on 2015-06-10 - Expires on 2019-06-10 - Updated on 2017-07-10
    Thanked by 1pingwing
  • Website is running and support is online!
    Thanked by 2padman pingwing
  • 我的的bluetv firmware是v1.010,不能升级,每次升级都说这版本为最新版本,请問谁有blue tv firmware v1.012 的file, 请寄给我升级,谢谢。[email protected]
  • edited October 2017
    snipped...
    Post edited by padman on
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Ok.. before you call them a scam, have you contacted their support?
    snipped
  • Of course I did. And the phone number is not in service. Online chat is not working either. Sent them message also getting no reply. And why my comment about the company is gone?
  • I also hope cntvpad website is not a scam. All I want is the service that I paid for worth for money. Hope you can help.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    It's gone because your comments had no merits.

Send an email to [email protected] and they should get back to you.
    Of course I did. And the phone number is not in service. Online chat is not working either. Sent them message also getting no reply. And why my comment about the company is gone?
  • No merits? What a joke as I' m not allow to comment company sales service and reliability.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Yes, because anyone can say they ordered and call a company a scam.

When did you order?
    Did you email their support?
    When you said their staff isn't helping, what did they say?

Maybe if you aren't vague like this then I wouldn't consider your comment as a troll post.
    No merits? What a joke as I' m not allow to comment company sales service and reliability.
  • edited October 2017
    I just ordered something yesterday. I was confused and needed help. The online chat support is excellent. They even gave me wechat in case i need help in future. Initially i thought i got scammed too. But they calmed me down. I am still waiting for my product to arrive though. Lol
  • edited October 2017
    Reviews here said their support is good too
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @koph3344 they've been a sponsor for over a year now. They can be 100% trust.

I believe they ship with DHL, so you would probably get a tracking number soon.
  • thanks padman. product arrived. very happy. waiting for activation.
  • cntvpad.com down and my tvpad with 3 years subscriptions no longer work. anyone experience this? thanks