Transocks.net VPN
Buy BlueTV with free DHL shipping //

Website gone?

pingwing
pingwing
Hi,

I was just going to order the new Blue TV on cvTVPad.com, but it keeps giving me an error stating it's unreachable. None of the links mentioned in this forum works... Does anyone know more?

Thanks!

Comments

• padman
    padman
    Moderator edited July 10, 2017
    Seems like something happened with the domain. Will check with Thomas to see what's up.

The server is definitely still up
    Registrar Status clientHold, clientTransferProhibited
    Dates Created on 2015-06-10 - Expires on 2019-06-10 - Updated on 2017-07-10
    Thanked by 1pingwing
  • loveTVB
    loveTVB
    Website is running and support is online!
    Thanked by 2padman pingwing
  • phongluu
    phongluu
    我的的bluetv firmware是v1.010,不能升级,每次升级都说这版本为最新版本,请問谁有blue tv firmware v1.012 的file, 请寄给我升级,谢谢。[email protected]
  • sean48
    sean48
    edited October 19, 2017
    snipped...
  • padman
    padman
    Ok.. before you call them a scam, have you contacted their support?
    sean48 said:

snipped

• sean48
    sean48
    Of course I did. And the phone number is not in service. Online chat is not working either. Sent them message also getting no reply. And why my comment about the company is gone?
  • sean48
    sean48
    I also hope cntvpad website is not a scam. All I want is the service that I paid for worth for money. Hope you can help.
  • padman
    padman
    It's gone because your comments had no merits.

Send an email to [email protected] and they should get back to you.
    sean48 said:

Of course I did. And the phone number is not in service. Online chat is not working either. Sent them message also getting no reply. And why my comment about the company is gone?

• sean48
    sean48
    No merits? What a joke as I' m not allow to comment company sales service and reliability.
  • padman
    padman
    Moderator edited October 21, 2017
    Yes, because anyone can say they ordered and call a company a scam.

When did you order?
    Did you email their support?
    When you said their staff isn't helping, what did they say?

Maybe if you aren't vague like this then I wouldn't consider your comment as a troll post.
    sean48 said:

No merits? What a joke as I' m not allow to comment company sales service and reliability.

• koph3344
    koph3344
    edited October 31, 2017
    I just ordered something yesterday. I was confused and needed help. The online chat support is excellent. They even gave me wechat in case i need help in future. Initially i thought i got scammed too. But they calmed me down. I am still waiting for my product to arrive though. Lol
  • koph3344
    koph3344
    edited October 31, 2017
    Reviews here said their support is good too
  • padman
    padman
    @koph3344 they've been a sponsor for over a year now. They can be 100% trust.

I believe they ship with DHL, so you would probably get a tracking number soon.
  • koph3344
    koph3344
    thanks padman. product arrived. very happy. waiting for activation.
  • koph3344
    koph3344
    cntvpad.com down and my tvpad with 3 years subscriptions no longer work. anyone experience this? thanks