Server down?

I am not able to watch UBTV for last two day with my ubox3. Anyone having the same problem?

Comments

• I am not able to watch UBTV for last two day with my ubox3. Anyone having the same problem?
    server maintainance
  • I am not able to watch UBTV for last two day with my ubox3. Anyone having the same problem?
    server maintainance
    So it’s not just my unit that having the problem right? On my screen it does said server mainance and stated that will back on within 24 hours, it’s 2 days now. Also I have the upad 3 Plus tablet, the apps on there is working fine.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Mine is working fine.
  • Mine still not working, tried reinstalled the apps and still not work. Can anyone help?
    May be check if the box has internet connection?
    Mine still not working, tried reinstalled the apps and still not work. Can anyone help?
  • May be check if the box has internet connection?
    Mine still not working, tried reinstalled the apps and still not work. Can anyone help?
    My 3rd party apps working fine and I was able to reinstall the apps, so connection is not the problem.
  • Anyway to do a factory reset? Will it help?
    u can go to setting -> backup and restore

and do a factory reset.
    Anyway to do a factory reset? Will it help?
  • Mine is Ubox 2 and is still not working. The UBox Support suggested that I use VPN. Not sure why as mine one is always working only until recently the Live TV and Replay have stopped working when UBTV is being upgraded. I am in the UK. Any idea?
  • Finally got it resolved by doing 恢復原廠設定 and reinstalled the apps. Now it is working normally. =)
  • Finally got it resolved by doing 恢復原廠設定 and reinstalled the apps. Now it is working normally. =)
    Great to hear that, learning is the key. B)
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    I'd been out of service for 2 days on my Unblock 4. On the main screen it said server upgrade. It will be back in 2 to 3 days. Anybody has this message?
  • its for everyone . even bluetv has problem. maybe they are the same people lol
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2017
    its for everyone . even bluetv has problem. maybe they are the same people lol
    Strange, I don't have any problem on my Ubox 2 and 3, may be just Ubox 4, but it shouldn't be a different server.
  • its for everyone . even bluetv has problem. maybe they are the same people lol
    Strange, I don't have any problem on my Ubox 2 and 3, may be just Ubox 4, but it shouldn't be a different server.
    they were server maintenance for over a week. it was on and off. the adult section in uvod was missing for 2 days already
  • Hmm.. may be I was just lucky that I picked the right time to watched, lol...
    my ubox3 works fine.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    It was a holiday in china this past week.
    my ubox3 is not working today. no live. no vod.
  • My ubox4 live tv is working, but ubox vod is not working today. Keep loading.