Server down?

2»

Comments

• tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Yes. Live got back to work. VOD still not working.
    My ubox4 live tv is working, but ubox vod is not working today. Keep loading.
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    My live working but VOD is not. I have Ubox 4 and I'm in US SF bay area.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    both live and vod are working today.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2017
    Yea, it loads up pretty fast too.
    But the VOD skipped a lot, it jumps fairly bad, need to improve. I rather use KODI icdrama.
  • mom watching the UBVOD for Korean drama and working great. no skip or freeze
  • I have a Gen2 box, unable to view UBTV Live channels. Someone suggest perform a factory restore then reload apps. Do anyone have a step-by-step instruction on how-to perform and reload? Thank you in advance for your help!
  • I have a Gen2 box, unable to view UBTV Live channels. Someone suggest perform a factory restore then reload apps. Do anyone have a step-by-step instruction on how-to perform and reload? Thank you in advance for your help!
    After playing around by perform a factory restore then reload seem to bring UBTV Live up and running. I'm a happy now... finger crossed! Cheers...
  • mom watching the UBVOD for Korean drama and working great. no skip or freeze
    Just tested for 3 hours, no skips, they fixed it fast man...
  • UVOD app works really well. In fact it has so many films more than TVChina and also has HD quality option.

This UBOX 3 is the best investment I had and exceeded my expectations of Moonbox and TVpad 4.

I have subscription on Moonbox Pro and yet its Fastfish lags and goes 0 kb/s every now and then not watchable at all.

For a non-subscribed service UBOX is great!
    Thanked by 1535four
  • I agree with "For a non-subscribed service UBOX is great!" except sometime it is NOT stable.........the stream is repeating itself.
  • VOD is not consistent and stable. Chinese dramas seem very stable. But american tv dramas pause and freeze. And I've tried wireless and wired connection. Very frustrating.
  • Can anyone tell G4 box would be definitely better than G2 and having none of the stability or other issues as reported? If yes, does it mean time to upgrade the box or switch to other boxes?