Help with TVPAD4 PIN

So after a restart, my tvpad4 starting screen just shows a PIN login screen. I tried all methods to bypass it but all failed. I was even tried to manually reset it(the reset button in the back), but it also doesn't work. Can anyone help me with this?

Thx!

Comments

• vpn PIN????
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    vpn PIN????
    I think he is mention a spin Tvpad logo sign.
  • vpn PIN????
    I don't think it's a vpn pin, I did not subscribe any vpn services (only changed DNs to 152 187.... for Yue TV).

The pin screen looks exactly like a android phone lock screen, it even has an emergency call button (of course it won't dial out anything).

Thx for any advices.
  • Do you set a password?
  • Do you set a password?
    nah, i don't even know how to set a password.
  • Your Google account was stolen and locked by someone else.
    Do you set a password?
    nah, i don't even know how to set a password.
  • pappypappy Member
    edited February 2017
    Joe , did you use the mouse at all?. If not insert USB mouse and go to upper right corner on screen and left -click to pull down settings menu go to net work settings to vpn to see if somehow that a password was put in for vpn . Clear vpn selection so no password is needed.
  • pappypappy Member
    edited February 2017
    I remember when I sided loaded a vpn apk app to tvpad like purevpn , private internet access apps in their setting menu would go to the tvpad android setting menu to set up VPN just like an android phone. It would ask for setting up a password for privacy in using vpn.
  • If you do not set vpn and password, that is the third possibility, i guess your tvpad is 5.066 version, you log in to the Google store, Android has a "Android Device Manager" in detail https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3265955?hl=en-Hans&ref_topic=3382296
  • sad,tried all your methods but none worked. 1). I can pull in an USB mouse, and click the right top corner of the screen, but nothing happened. 2). I also tried the page of android device resetting, but it shows no device is located this time. I assume that this tvpad is not an active android device?

I think my only hope is to erase all info and restore the tvpad to default factory setting.

Again, thx for all ur help!
  • pappypappy Member
    edited February 2017
    If you have not played with settings Try just hitting the return arrow button to enter without putting numbers