Transocks.net VPN
Buy BlueTV with free DHL shipping //

Help with TVPAD4 PIN

joe
joe
So after a restart, my tvpad4 starting screen just shows a PIN login screen. I tried all methods to bypass it but all failed. I was even tried to manually reset it(the reset button in the back), but it also doesn't work. Can anyone help me with this?

Thx!

Comments

• cheuk5
    cheuk5
    Senior Member edited February 14, 2017
    benxiong said:

vpn PIN????

I think he is mention a spin Tvpad logo sign.
  • joe
    joe
    benxiong said:

vpn PIN????

I don't think it's a vpn pin, I did not subscribe any vpn services (only changed DNs to 152 187.... for Yue TV).

The pin screen looks exactly like a android phone lock screen, it even has an emergency call button (of course it won't dial out anything).

Thx for any advices.
  • benxiong
    benxiong
    Do you set a password?
  • joe
    joe
    benxiong said:

Do you set a password?

nah, i don't even know how to set a password.
  • benxiong
    benxiong
    Your Google account was stolen and locked by someone else.
    joe said:

benxiong said:

Do you set a password?

nah, i don't even know how to set a password.
  • pappy
    pappy
    Member edited February 14, 2017
    Joe , did you use the mouse at all?. If not insert USB mouse and go to upper right corner on screen and left -click to pull down settings menu go to net work settings to vpn to see if somehow that a password was put in for vpn . Clear vpn selection so no password is needed.
  • pappy
    pappy
    I remember when I sided loaded a vpn apk app to tvpad like purevpn , private internet access apps in their setting menu would go to the tvpad android setting menu to set up VPN just like an android phone. It would ask for setting up a password for privacy in using vpn.
  • benxiong
    benxiong
    If you do not set vpn and password, that is the third possibility, i guess your tvpad is 5.066 version, you log in to the Google store, Android has a "Android Device Manager" in detail https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3265955?hl=en-Hans&ref_topic=3382296
  • joe
    joe
    sad,tried all your methods but none worked. 1). I can pull in an USB mouse, and click the right top corner of the screen, but nothing happened. 2). I also tried the page of android device resetting, but it shows no device is located this time. I assume that this tvpad is not an active android device?

I think my only hope is to erase all info and restore the tvpad to default factory setting.

Again, thx for all ur help!
  • pappy
    pappy
    If you have not played with settings Try just hitting the return arrow button to enter without putting numbers