Napper Chinese IPTV Streaming //

Anyone else also has their HTV 2 not working?

muichon
muichon
My htv 2 box was working fine with the latest version of all the apps. (Live tv, replay, vod) Few days ago they started to not work. It's giving me either ED-1 not authorized error or EA14 failed to play content error.

I swear it was working with the latest app because I know he vod app had problems with 5.9.1 but works again with 5.10.1. However now even the live tv and replay app fails to work.

My friend's htv3 is working as usual.

Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

  • muichon
    muichon
    Chatted with Hellen from the htv-box.com live chat. She keep telling me the htv 2 box hardware is low and asked me to buy the new A3 box.

    I don't really believe that's the issue to be honest. So either they stopped supporting all htv 2 box or my box suddenly just isn't working with their server somehow.
  • muichon
    muichon
    One strange thing that I found is with the vod app, I can play some content that's listed in the front page of the app but I can't load the same content by going through the categorized section of the app.
  • youngrob
    youngrob
    Junior Member
    muichon said:

    Chatted with Hellen from the htv-box.com live chat. She keep telling me the htv 2 box hardware is low and asked me to buy the new A3 box.

    I don't really believe that's the issue to be honest. So either they stopped supporting all htv 2 box or my box suddenly just isn't working with their server somehow.

    lol, somehow
  • Chow89
    Chow89
    I was about to purchase the A3 box for my parents. Is it still worth buying or should I be looking at other options. They mostly watch Cantonese channels like TVB and don't really care for VOD.

    Thanks!
  • youngrob
    youngrob
    Junior Member
    My htv2 box works. The fact that they don't have the apps on the store, makes me think that eventually even the apps won't work.
  • Mmmaru
    Mmmaru
    Junior Member
    youngrob said:

    My htv2 box works. The fact that they don't have the apps on the store, makes me think that eventually even the apps won't work.

    The apps were removed like 2 years ago when they started to get sued.
  • Madman999
    Madman999
    My HTV was working okay since the update to 5.10.1 but my user has reported that the app is asking for an activation code now.
  • Mmmaru
    Mmmaru
    Junior Member edited November 11
    Madman999 said:

    My HTV was working okay since the update to 5.10.1 but my user has reported that the app is asking for an activation code now.

    Where? Are they all from Australia?
  • muichon
    muichon
    Both my htv 2 and my friends htv 2 also suffering from the same unauthorized problem. Friends htv 3 seems to be still working.
  • Madman999
    Madman999
    I am in nyc
  • Mmmaru
    Mmmaru
    Junior Member
    muichon said:

    Both my htv 2 and my friends htv 2 also suffering from the same unauthorized problem. Friends htv 3 seems to be still working.

    They don't really work well during prime time. Try in the morning.
  • Madman999
    Madman999
    Versions updated to 5.11.2

    Still working as of now. Occasional EC-9 errors.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions

Legal disclaimer: This site do not sell Tvpads nor any streaming device. No files related to such devices are stored on our website.
This is a public forum. We cannot be held responsible on what individuals do on this forum privately.