Weird issue with playback

2»

Comments

• LbeLbe Member
    edited November 2018
    my upro kicks out after 10 minutes of replay regarless if i use hardware or software decode and yes cache is cleared. i think the problem rely on the software being optimized for h3. and it doesnt help the base h6 firmware they modified is buggy as hell see beelink for reference. i think the upro need a complete firmware upgrade. rss also force close every few minutes regardless the version i use. luckly i still have tvpad for rss purpose.

the system is much faster than most tvboxes, just the firmware side is really not up to standard. and no gigabit ethernet.

besides the hardware, the stream quality is lower resolution than the tvpad, tvchina server. but is onpar with rest of the boxes. sometimes i rather pull up rss for 720 or 1080 than using the box.
  • my upro kicks out after 10 minutes of replay regarless if i use hardware or software decode and yes cache is cleared. i think the problem rely on the software being optimized for h3. and it doesnt help the base h6 firmware they modified is buggy as hell see beelink for reference. i think the upro need a complete firmware upgrade. rss also force close every few minutes regardless the version i use. luckly i still have tvpad for rss purpose.

the system is much faster than most tvboxes, just the firmware side is really not up to standard. and no gigabit ethernet.

besides the hardware, the stream quality is lower resolution than the tvpad, tvchina server. but is onpar with rest of the boxes. sometimes i rather pull up rss for 720 or 1080 than using the box.
    UBox pro has known playback issue, sometime it last hours sometime last only 10 minutes like you said, my ubox2 and 3 plays well.

For RSS, I tested on the pro with no problem, you may try to cleared the app's cached data not the system cached data see what happen.