Frequently asked questions

Comments

• Man go ahead and purchase it. $1. It's really good so far I can browse so many channels, but I am reviewing a bit later and share with all.
    When you purchased it can you select 2 days, 1 month and 1 year at the checkout, I just hope it does not lag

Hi @t.dang89, yes you can. For one dollar you can see for it yourself if it lag or not.
  • @iori What do you mean ?
    when i open your app from tvpad4, the page show website error 404.
  • @iori We never seen that happen. Are you trying to open the apk or the website?
  • I just sent a payment of $1, what now do I have to wait for an email with with a number code?
  • Hi , I can't find "create account" , please help
  • Hi , I can't find "create account" , please help
    http://napper.download
  • I just sent a payment of $1, what now do I have to wait for an email with with a number code?
    Yes. You should have received the email by now.
    I have not received any email, only the invoice which is 4 digits and I know that's not it and a transaction number
    I have not received any email, only the invoice which is 4 digits and I know that's not it and a transaction number
    I don't believe the activation is an automatic process, and it's deep in the middle of the night in Asia right now. So I am afraid you just have to be patient for a while longer.

BTW Have you seen this post? https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1364/napper-tvpad-4-install-package-download#latest
  • edited July 2017
    All orders pushed through. No need to be impatience. :)

Yes, it is not an automated process for the time being.
  • Finally got my code, after using it for a while, it's not bad but so far most of my Hong Kong channels don't work and few sports channels if they get fixed it will be perfect
  • @t.dang89 Have you try restarting the app first?
  • @t.dang89 Have you try restarting the app first?
    Yes I have, I exit, and came back but HK channels are not working only like a few but not J5 J2
  • The HK server is under going maintenance. Some channels may not work during the maintenance.
  • The HK server is under going maintenance. Some channels may not work during the maintenance.
    The "Replay" feature (3rd icon) is not functioning yet. Will it be available soon?
  • macau99macau99 Junior Member
    In the website I can't see the
    2 Days trial - $1US
    1 Month - $4.5US
    1 Year - $35US
    3 Years - $90US
    all I see are 3 options: starter:$5.00 DEV: $10:00 VIP:$50:00
    Please help
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @macau99 Just click on the sign up.
    Thanked by 1macau99
  • @ahkyu The backend is being rebuilt for the Replay. Please be patience during the maintenance period.
  • @ahkyu The backend is being rebuilt for the Replay. Please be patience during the maintenance period.
    @napper Hopefully it will be up and running before my 2-day trial subscription ends...:)
  • Would you happen to know if all the sports channels and movie channels will be available, they just keep buffering? or will they even be fixed at all?