Frequently asked questions

Comments

• I just create my napper account and made the order for napper trail for TVPad. I paid it by paypal but I didn't receive any login password for the IPTV by email?
    just got my password from the e-mail..Thanks Napper!
    Thanks alot padman for the great help with TVPAD!

• How do you sign up?
    I followed these steps:
    1. Go to https://napper.download/
    2. Clicked on Join Now
    3. Clicked on Order
    4. Clicked on Paypal
    5. Clicked on Order now.
    6. Only shows 2 Days Trial Hosting Service for $3.

Where's the $1 trial? Did I do something wrong?

• How do you sign up?
    I followed these steps:
    1. Go to https://napper.download/
    2. Clicked on Join Now
    3. Clicked on Order
    4. Clicked on Paypal
    5. Clicked on Order now.
    6. Only shows 2 Days Trial Hosting Service for $3.

Where's the $1 trial? Did I do something wrong?
    I guess the trial is no longer $1?
  • Thanks for the help grimmie, is that a 2nd Gen Fire Tv box that it didn't work with?

What about if the tv box has a dedicated hardware decoder for h.265? Do the "black screen" channels work on a tv box with the right capabilities.

Was thinking about buying this box for my parents if it works with all the channels:

H96 PRO PLUS Amlogic S912 Octa Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM TV Box

SPECS:
    CPU: Amlogic S912 Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz (DVFS)
    GPU: 750MHz+ ARM Mali-820MP3 GPU processor
    RAM: 3GB DDR3
    ROM: 32GB EMMC Flash
    Ethernet: 100M/1000M
    WIFI: 2.4GHZ/5.8GHZ 802.11a/b/g/n /ac
    Bluetooth: BT4.1
    Video Codecs: VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.265 HEVC [email protected] up to 4Kx2K@60fps
    gpu mali is good mostly.
    Pair with CPU cortex
    U can get plenty with this combination for less than $40.
    If u have a tvpad4 it works well.

Meanwhile any fire stick won't work even though h.265 capable. Idk why. Just is... but not all channels just some. Tvb works mostly.
    U can try out on fire tv just no harm
  • Hi, why does it show different price when I try subscribe? My show
    1 day $3
    1 month $5
    1 year $36
    3 years $95
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    edited September 2017
    Nevermind, figured it out.
    Post edited by SNHK on
  • Thanks for the help grimmie, is that a 2nd Gen Fire Tv box that it didn't work with?

What about if the tv box has a dedicated hardware decoder for h.265? Do the "black screen" channels work on a tv box with the right capabilities.

Was thinking about buying this box for my parents if it works with all the channels:

H96 PRO PLUS Amlogic S912 Octa Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM TV Box

SPECS:
    CPU: Amlogic S912 Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz (DVFS)
    GPU: 750MHz+ ARM Mali-820MP3 GPU processor
    RAM: 3GB DDR3
    ROM: 32GB EMMC Flash
    Ethernet: 100M/1000M
    WIFI: 2.4GHZ/5.8GHZ 802.11a/b/g/n /ac
    Bluetooth: BT4.1
    Video Codecs: VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.265 HEVC [email protected] up to 4Kx2K@60fps
    gpu mali is good mostly.
    Pair with CPU cortex
    U can get plenty with this combination for less than $40.
    If u have a tvpad4 it works well.

Meanwhile any fire stick won't work even though h.265 capable. Idk why. Just is... but not all channels just some. Tvb works mostly.
    U can try out on fire tv just no harm

Thanks Grimmie, did you manage to get your blacked out channels to work with a different tv box? also any recommendations for a good cheap box?
  • edited September 2017
    @TomChen
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0728CZV3G/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3R9DFRP36B2X0&psc=1

Try this box. It satisfy all that napper try. Mali-450MP GPU, with Cortex CPU and Android 5.
    (You don't want Android 7)

Amazon Prime $25 only with free delivery.
    1 day $3
    1 month $5
    1 year $36
    3 years $95
    Hi, can napper get back on this?? Please!??
    1 day $3
    1 month $5
    1 year $36
    3 years $95
    Choose your subscription? Not sure what you're asking for this. (I'm not napper though)
    1 day $3
    1 month $5
    1 year $36
    3 years $95
    Choose your subscription? Not sure what you're asking for this. (I'm not napper though)
    I am asking the difference in price on the website compare to the first page of this post!
  • Price went up from when he posted it.
  • Q: I have an older generation model of a Unbloctech (UBox) box, would I be able to get Napper up and running on this??
  • edited September 2017
    @MikeyCanada there are so many boxes out there.
    What you can do is to download the app and then signup for a few days trial for $3.
  • @TomChen
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0728CZV3G/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3R9DFRP36B2X0&psc=1

Try this box. It satisfy all that napper try. Mali-450MP GPU, with Cortex CPU and Android 5.

Thnaks for all the help grimmie!

do you happen to know the model name of this box, i live in the UK and cant purchase from amazon usa website
  • edited September 2017
    @TomChen

do you happen to know the model name of this box, i live in the UK and cant purchase from amazon usa website
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/S14-Amlogic-Android-Quad-Core-Controller-Black/dp/B0714KKCYX/ref=sr_1_3?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1506470180&sr=8-3&keywords=Mali+450+cortex+android+5&refinements=p_76:419158031
    Search on Amazon U.K. Man.. I think is same box but price is gbp instead of usd.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    does napper has a sport channel call "YES"
    network? i want to watch brooklyn nets baskets ball game.
    @TomChen

https://www.amazon.co.uk/S14-Amlogic-Android-Quad-Core-Controller-Black/dp/B0714KKCYX/ref=sr_1_3?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1506470180&sr=8-3&keywords=Mali+450+cortex+android+5&refinements=p_76:419158031
    Search on Amazon U.K. Man.. I think is same box but price is gbp instead of usd.
  • @MikeyCanada there are so many boxes out there.
    What you can do is to download the app and then signup for a few days trial for $3.
    Thanks for the reply grimmie!

Downloaded the apk and was finally able to successfully install the app on a Ubox gen2. Just signed up with Napper and so far so good!
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    Anyone using this with a Moonbox 2s? Some livetv channels show up black screen (sound is working) like the first channel TVB inews which is not HD. TVBUS, which is HD works fine? Switching to software decoding doesn't work at all so that is out . Anyone from napper can chime in on this? PAL/NTSC issue?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    My guess is the CPU doesn't support h265 decoding.
    Anyone using this with a Moonbox 2s? Some livetv channels show up black screen (sound is working) like the first channel TVB inews which is not HD. TVBUS, which is HD works fine? Switching to software decoding doesn't work at all so that is out . Anyone from napper can chime in on this? PAL/NTSC issue?