POPVOD/UBVOD no updates for 2017

The POPVOD/UBVOD app is not showing any new TVB series on the Gen 2 S800 that is currently broadcasting. There is no option to search 2017 in the menu and is stagnate at 2016. Is it the same for the Gen 3 S900 and/or is there another VOD app replacing POPVOD/UBVOD?

Comments

• It's the same on Gen 3, in 2017, there's no new drama started as yet, it will show when they have a new one come out. But, in these new year holiday season, don't expect much, they're totally off and relax to enjoy their celebrations.
  • Thx for the answer. Hope it will get updated after CNY. Btw If I already have Gen 2. Is it worth while upgrading to Gen 3?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited February 2017
    No I just checked tvb drama it's all updated and play well, I know it's messed up on layout, you'll have to look for it, for instance they put 乘胜狙击 放在2015的電視劇/CHINA 中而不是在電視劇/HK. We shall point it out on their Facebook.
  • Thx for the answer. Hope it will get updated after CNY. Btw If I already have Gen 2. Is it worth while upgrading to Gen 3?
    Its only a personal reference, for the price of 130 and get a 64bit 4k box, to me yes, its worth to invest.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Thx for the answer. Hope it will get updated after CNY. Btw If I already have Gen 2. Is it worth while upgrading to Gen 3?
    Its only a personal reference, for the price of 130 and get a 64bit 4k box, to me yes, its worth to invest.
    Hi, do u know how to find the right program using Replay with UBTV. It seems like they list the program but when u click on it, it show something else. Thanks.
  • To be honest, their replay program is a mess, it works but the program listing was incorrect and is not you're looking for, unfortunately, there's no other reply app.
    Hi, do u know how to find the right program using Replay with UBTV. It seems like they list the program but when u click on it, it show something else. Thanks.
    OK, did a few test I finally found out why it dose not match the hour and listed schedule program. Normally, when you got your you must setup the time and date of your local area right? wrong, leave unchecked the Automatic date and time and Select time zone on GTM+8:00; Hong Kong standard time, reboot the box, your play back program will back on the track.
  • Hi, anyone experience UVOD not working? It can't load and kept jumping our to the main page. I am using the GEN 3 S900pro. I was thinking of doing a factory reset but I am afraid that everything will gone and can't function as before as some people experience that. Please help!!

OK, did a few test I finally found out why it dose not match the hour and listed schedule program. Normally, when you got your you must setup the time and date of your local area right? wrong, leave unchecked the Automatic date and time and Select time zone on GTM+8:00; Hong Kong standard time, reboot the box, your play back program will back on the track.
    You are a Genius. It fixed my issue. I really appreciate your help. Did you also find out a way to make "forward" and "reverse" to work on watching replay using UBTV. Thanks again for your great help.
  • Just hold the forward or rewind button and watch the time (on the left hand side) move increase or decrease whatever the time you deserve and stop.
    Just hold the forward or rewind button and watch the time (on the left hand side) move increase or decrease whatever the time you deserve and stop.
    I did that but it doesnt seems to move at all.
  • Recently UVOB kept jumping out to the main screen when I try to access. Finally managed to resolve it by re-install and re-enter the programme. 2017 programme is also being updated. Just to share! :-)
  • Just hold the forward or rewind button and watch the time (on the left hand side) move increase or decrease whatever the time you deserve and stop.
    I did that but it doesnt seems to move at all.
    Try to hold long enough to see number move, be sure pointed it to the box not your tv.
  • Recently UVOB kept jumping out to the main screen when I try to access. Finally managed to resolve it by re-install and re-enter the programme. 2017 programme is also being updated. Just to share! :-)
    Glad it's working for you.