YueTV doesn't work anymore

My YueTV installed from yueTv v2.1.apk hasn't worked for several days. Reinstalling it didn't do a thing. I've also tried to install from yueTv 0.40.apk and yueTV 2.3.apk. Neither works. I rebooted the TVpad after each installation, which didn't help.
Any suggestions? I live in the US.
Thank you.

Comments

• My YueTV installed from yueTv v2.1.apk hasn't worked for several days. Reinstalling it didn't do a thing. I've also tried to install from yueTv 0.40.apk and yueTV 2.3.apk. Neither works. I rebooted the TVpad after each installation, which didn't help.
    Any suggestions? I live in the US.
    Thank you.
    Try 0.42
  • Could you provide the link to download 0.42? I have found a discussion you posted but the link provided: YueTV .40 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXiTZ14mPpvrcgO4Vn no longer works.
    I've also found a link: YueTV Ver.0.042
    http://www.filedropper.com/yuetv-comszeadappmultiappyuetv-2164-v2164 but the downloaded file is 0 KB.

Thanks in advance!
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Could you provide the link to download 0.42? I have found a discussion you posted but the link provided: YueTV .40 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXiTZ14mPpvrcgO4Vn no longer works.
    I've also found a link: YueTV Ver.0.042
    http://www.filedropper.com/yuetv-comszeadappmultiappyuetv-2164-v2164 but the downloaded file is 0 KB.

Thanks in advance!
    Try here again (this is new YueTv version 0.42)http://www.filedropper.com/yuetvv2164
    Post edited by cheuk5 on
  • what firmware of TVpad are you running? 5.054 works with YueTV 0.4 with OTA updates through YueTV app here in the US as far as i know.

the firmware, downgrade, and apk for YueTV are in stickies. you will need banana batch installer which is just a file which will allow you to plug and play with a USB to install or uninstall any apps. the banana batch installer is in the multi pack apps and YueTV 2.1.zip, just uncompress and drag and drop into USB with the APK file you want installed.

try uninstalling the current YueTV and install YueTV 0.4 and let the app OTA update and use 158.132.187.187 DNS it will say network error but YueTV should work. My mom has been watching nonstop for 6 hours already since i arrived back home.
  • I have wifi connection so can't manually input DNS and the firmware is 5.054. Any help?
  • Tried uninstall Yue 0.4 and instal Yue 2164, but still cant load
    try to fix you wifi connection first change manually input DNS

• I have wifi connection so can't manually input DNS and the firmware is 5.054. Any help?
    Yes you can, on network select wifi, on your selected wifi ID click on the > next to it then enter the DNS manually.
  • +1 to 535four, click on arrow and you should be able to change the DNS for wifi, what is this about YueTV 2164 or is that a typo? YueTV app 0.4 is what i used with DNS 158.132.187.187

YueTV 2.1 and 2.3 does not work as far as i know for 5.054 TVPad firmware so do not install those APK's, all you need is banana batch installer and YueTV 0.4 APK. uninstall your previous version of YueTV and install 0.4 with the DNS 158.132.187.187

try doing auto network config in wifi (not ethernet as that is for a wired network configuration) and use the top three lines in manual config, for the DNS use 158.132.187.187
  • Thank you showed me how to change DNS, however it still can''t load Yue V0.4, and the other China app don't load also. Change back auto DNS, all other apps work. Anything can do with Yuetv?
  • Thank you showed me how to change DNS, however it still can''t load Yue V0.4, and the other China app don't load also. Change back auto DNS, all other apps work. Anything can do with Yuetv?
    Have you unplug the power then reboot after changed?
  • not yet. one more question, just change DNS and leave the top 3 lines as is, right?
  • not yet. one more question, just change DNS and leave the top 3 lines as is, right?
    Yes, Leave it un-change, there should be same as auto.
  • Thank you, u save our lives.
  • It sounds a little bit greedy. How to make the 3 boxes at the right side (ie tv pad store...) work. I never get those work. I meant next to all the apps.
  • Yuetv pop up to upgrade, should I do that or just ignore. Now Yuetv is 0.4
    Yuetv pop up to upgrade, should I do that or just ignore. Now Yuetv is 0.4
    Forget the three stupid box on the right side just follow what ever you see in the screen ok!
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
    upgrade to 0.42 is fine...
    Forget the three stupid box on the right side just follow what ever you see in the screen ok!
    There is Super Bowl poll on the right, can ignore it man LOL....If New England gonna win, they will tied with San Francisco, so I go for Atlanta....! B)
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • Very appreciated what and how you all post and show us what to do. Thanks again and happy hotliday