Comments

• 想知道小七盒子的直播和點播能否在你部機能否用, 可以到此下載: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/VL6tBazoDRIN7RJhfIR6vQ
  • It appears that these apks are infected with Android.Exploit.Looter.D and Android.Trojan.Agent.JH according to Bitdefender. Would this be a false positive or is there another reason for their presence?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Those were pulled directly from the htv3 so not sure about being false positive or real threat.

Although I don't believe htv3 uses the quadcomm chipset.
  • I believe many of these apk actually serviced by the same provider and was reported as unsafe contents before, that's why come up with such warning. As whether they are safe or not, you take your own risk.
  • i tested those apks on my box. nothing wrong with it.
  • I ended up installing them too as I am not going to be doing any banking or purchasing on the box so real or not shouldn't affect me too much
  • I can stream live TV from my HTV5 but can not access VOD.

Is canto VOD playback affected?

Are any of these apps better than what was provided in the HTV 5?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @themirage are you getting any error message ?
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    @themirage are you getting any error message ?
    Htv VOD is working but it looks like they haven't had any updates for the last 2 days - example tvb drama burning hands is only on 14. I'm guessing due to CNY.
  • Hi Padman
    I have recently upgraded to the A2 (htv5) and I noticed they change the name for alot of the apps
    I was able to find all of the app except the 大視界
    was there a equivalent app for the 大視界 on A2?
  • macau99macau99 Junior Member
    Mr Padman, the 粤好睇 is not working lately. Do you know is there another app to replace it?
    Thank you.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    4.2.1 is working for me. What's not working on your side?
    Mr Padman, the 粤好睇 is not working lately. Do you know is there another app to replace it?
    Thank you.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    All apks from HTV are blocked for other Andorid box now... :'(
  • alanwcwalanwcw Junior Member
    Can someone please tell me how I could export my APK apps in my HTV3 box to an external hard drive. Thx in advance
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    If you have downloaded the apps from the htv app store, you can plug in a usb and use the file manager. The apk should be in the root of your htv storage so that you can move it.
  • edited July 2017
    I have received the HTV5 box today from your sponsor and downloaded these apps from the app store but was wondering does the ChineseTV app have all the channels that is in BinFenTV, Mainland TV, YueGang TV and Sports TV app?

Also, what is the difference between the VOD app YueVideo and Various Videos?

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @Casterina Yes, chineseTV is combined of all those specific apps.

YueVideo is all cantones stuff, varivous vides have English, koreans, japanese, mandarin, etc...
  • alanwcwalanwcw Junior Member
    Thank you padman i will try it out this weekend.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    @Casterina Yes, chineseTV is combined of all those specific apps.

YueVideo is all cantones stuff, varivous vides have English, koreans, japanese, mandarin, etc...
    A2 used different name for the same app and different look too. The remote between A2 and htv3 are not interchangeable and A2 looks cheaper
  • Hi guys,
    are those apk still valid? i tried to install them on my TV box, but it gave me "E8 - access failed" error.

does it mean i can only install those apks on HTV box?

Cheers,
    Thanked by 1shallwewatch