Yue TV not working anymore

Hi all, Happy New Year to all of you. Wish you all a healthy and wealthy year to come.

Yue TV is not working anymore. I can only watch direct TV but cannot get in movie nor episode. Anyone has any idea what to do? By the way, I have installed the version 2.3 but did not work. Please advise, thanks.

Comments

• Yes same here in NYC. It works on live tv but video play back not working. Please help how to fix.
  • alexlihawaiialexlihawaii Just Watchin`
    In China, no body working to update drama and etc, Chinese New Year Holiday.
    Tvpad and Unblock same, only live stream.
    Wait after the holiday, I believe it will work normally.
  • In China, no body working to update drama and etc, Chinese New Year Holiday.
    What make you say that ? My UBOX never been stop working.
  • My Yuetv VOD is not working either. I uninstalled and reinstalled and after that now I can't view live TV as well. YueTv not working at all for me now. any ideas?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    you probably installed an older version of Yuetv.
    My Yuetv VOD is not working either. I uninstalled and reinstalled and after that now I can't view live TV as well. YueTv not working at all for me now. any ideas?
  • you probably installed an older version of Yuetv.
    My Yuetv VOD is not working either. I uninstalled and reinstalled and after that now I can't view live TV as well. YueTv not working at all for me now. any ideas?
    The one I have installed is ver 0.042 . is there a newer one? If so please share.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    The one I have installed is ver 0.042 . is there a newer one? If so please share.
    What is the firmware version in your Pad
    5.60 I believe
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    5.60 I believe
    Yes you are in the middle either you go back to v.5.045 (everything working with DNS )or update to v.5.066(only live Tv don't need DNS) otherwise you cannot use YueTv to watch anything
  • how do I update to 5.066?
    5.60 I believe
    Yes you are in the middle either you go back to v.5.045 (everything working with DNS )or update to v.5.066(only live Tv don't need DNS) otherwise you cannot use YueTv to watch anything
    How do I update to 5.066?? Is there a link where I can download it?
  • aquipoweraquipower Just Watchin`
    edited February 2017
    hi, one day my tvpad4 was playing yuetv v4.0 perfectly, then unpluged it and erased everything. I had to reinstall yuetv again but this time it wasnt working. looked for the v4.2 but wasnt available. then I remember I may have to use the HK dns, so i tried a few but one did the trick. 158.132.187.187
    went to Network but you must first plug your ethernet and use this DNS and test network. DNS passed except the last one. so I went to the Yuetv app and it worked. I had connection and tried to get the app to update automatically and wasn't neither. Within the app at the top tab to the farthest right tab It had three options. The middle one I click on it and Voila! the update came through and I updated to the v4.2 and SunTV app came also. unpluged the ethernet cable and it worked loike a charm. Tried it on another box and same results. Good luck guys.
    update...
    when i unplug the ethernet, the movie section doesnt pop up, so if you want to watch the movies, you have to plug the ethernet cable.
    Post edited by aquipower on
  • EinEin Just Watchin`
    5.60 I believe
    https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1045/upgrading-to-5-06-fw-to-perform-ota-to-5-066#latest
  • alexlihawaiialexlihawaii Just Watchin`
    In China, no body working to update drama and etc, Chinese New Year Holiday.
    I own 2 ubox 3rd Gen, 2 Tvpad4, all the same, no drama, only TV live stream.
    Tvchina is fully functioning, but you only have 7 days free try.
  • edited February 2017
    5.60 I believe
    https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1045/upgrading-to-5-06-fw-to-perform-ota-to-5-066#latest
    Thanks, However, My box is not giving the optio to update via internet at all. Is there a download of 5.066 that I can put on my USB or SD card?

The post also said that if I'm in the US I should hold off on updating?
    Post edited by 50yen on
  • In China, no body working to update drama and etc, Chinese New Year Holiday.
    I own 2 ubox 3rd Gen, 2 Tvpad4, all the same, no drama, only TV live stream.
    Tvchina is fully functioning, but you only have 7 days free try.
    Strange, I have a box2 and. Box3 both working flawlessly on all drama and movies as well as 7days play back.