UBTV APK

Hi guys,

I did a factory reset and lost my apps :(

Does anyone have the apk for UBTV? I have the Gen3 box.

Thanks!

Comments

• Please take a look at this link:
    http://qwert123.com/live.html

Hi guys,

I did a factory reset and lost my apps :(

Does anyone have the apk for UBTV? I have the Gen3 box.

Thanks!

• The app was hidden, they offered a solution on their Facebook page:
    市場暫時隱藏了UBTV及熱門影視,
    如需顯示,請進入市場後先按一下遙控“ ↓ ”鍵,然後按遙控數字鍵12345,即可顯示UBTV及熱門影視。
    如需再次隱藏則按遙控數字鍵54321即可。
    -

English: enter app market, press down on your remote and press 12345 to show ubtv as thr app is hidden.
    Thanked by 1SamOntario
  • edited November 2016
    cheng8

My UB is Gen2. Only show UBTV no 熱門影視. All apks have Chinese names and only UBTV has English name.
  • I am surprised that UBTV live channels are as smooth as when they launched the 2nd Gen. Now seems better than H.TV, BlueTV and TVPad4.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @SamOntario better than htv and bluetv ? No way...
  • @ padman,

Recently, I have lots of buffering with htv, bluetv and tvpad4. I have this UBTV back (after upgraded to S900 from S800) for less than 12 hours, no buffering so far. Maybe you were correct, you had the S900 running since August. But time will tell if this S900 firmware will hold smooth from now on. Hope for the best though.
  • cheng8

My UB is Gen2. Only show UBTV no 熱門影視. All apks have Chinese names and only UBTV has English name.
    OK, I found the 熱門影視 which appeared after "Reload".

• 535four535four Member
    edited November 2016
    @ padman,

Recently, I have lots of buffering with htv, bluetv and tvpad4. I have this UBTV back (after upgraded to S900 from S800) for less than 12 hours, no buffering so far. Maybe you were correct, you had the S900 running since August. But time will tell if this S900 firmware will hold smooth from now on. Hope for the best though.
    My Ubox running without any issues since I'd upgraded from S800 to S900 few months back, the hard time was gone........even my sister's S800 has no issue too.
  • Surprised this UBox is now the most versatile TV set top box. Massive VODs from various sources and personally recogn the S900 interfaces becomes the best amongst TVPad4, BlueTV and HTV. Good job unblock tech!

Just bought another one on eBay for my friend's friend.
  • It's the best value and much more channels than others on the market. I'm getting another one from my friend in China for 77 bucks and it's ubox3.
  • Xcellent price. If I could get them at this price $77, I would buy 5 for my friends and relatives as X'Mas gifts!!
  • How to reset "My Favorites" without running the UBox image or resetting the whole UBox? Thanks!
  • How to reset "My Favorites" without running the UBox image or resetting the whole UBox? Thanks!
    Go to "My Favorites" and select an app then press "Menu" on the remote to delete the app one by one and re add to the folder.
    Thanked by 1SamOntario
  • I did the down 12345 trick to get UBTV, but it' only shows the Chinese version of the app. Where can I get the English version?
  • edited December 2016
    Seems like the box updated today, and updated UBTV to the english version :)
    Post edited by kalel on
  • Xcellent price. If I could get them at this price $77, I would buy 5 for my friends and relatives as X'Mas gifts!!
    Got my UBOX3 last month, it runs great, I only paid $75 for it, the only problem was I have to replace the defective power adopter.
  • Those crappy power adapter runs on 1A 5V, I just ordered a few USB adapter cable so it can run on standard USB chargers that I have a lot kicking around.
  • I was thinking to get some of those, but since I have a few that was used on 10moons media box covered with dust and they're perfectly fit.