Yue is not working

Anyone experience the YUE TV TVB replay is not working? Buffering Buffering and Buffering. North America location here.

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    What version are you using ?
  • AussieAussie Junior Member
    BlueTV ( StormTV)is not working tonight in US too. Do they share the same services?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    BlueTV ( StormTV)is not working tonight in US too. Do they share the same services?
    BlueTv and Pad4 are same company
  • AussieAussie Junior Member
    Don't think they use the same servers. My TVpad still works.
  • ngoianniengoiannie Junior Member
    My Htv 3 is not working except the live TV app, no vod, no playback on either cantonese or mandarin apps today, anyone else have the same problem? I'm in bay area in the USA, anyone know what is going on?
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    edited January 2017
    My Htv 3 is not working except the live TV app, no vod, no playback on either cantonese or mandarin apps today, anyone else have the same problem? I'm in bay area in the USA, anyone know what is going on?
    When you say no VOD or playback, do you mean the you can't play the videos?

I just tried blue and htv. Both are working.
    Post edited by Mmmaru on
  • ngoianniengoiannie Junior Member
    When I go in the app it is either nothing happen or it just keep buffering. I could play live tv but nothing else.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    When I go in the app it is either nothing happen or it just keep buffering. I could play live tv but nothing else.
    Have you tried shutting it off and turning it back on? It could possibly be your internet
  • Seems like lots of people have trouble with the most stable device-tvpad4 and bluetv on this forum :'(
  • use old version 0.40 working fine here.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    use old version 0.40 working fine here.
    0.42 is working perfect in Chicago.
  • My Yue TV is not working, even though I use 0.40 or 0.42, is there anyway to solve this problem. I am In Central US
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @snoopyivy Are you getting any error messages ?
  • Say connect fail