酷视影视(直播+点播)APP全球首发,免费体验使用

Comments

• are these apps trial like hdkan and ask u to pay after a month or so?
  • Not that I see, but who knows later, its free no harm to try, you don't need to enter anything, all you have to do is check with the web site every week to get the code they provided to make it activated.
  • las88las88 Junior Member
    I install the app, but not able to login, and how to eneter the code, please help.
  • las88las88 Junior Member
    Got it working.
  • edited January 2017
    Is this identical to the WELTV? It always came up with password incorrect, can anyone help?
  • I found out this free trial apps is a joke, it only provide 10 code to use, it will knocked you off when someone used the same id code at the same time. So it's useless, for later on it might ask you to purchase an account. (No free lunch)
    Here's their admin. responds: 1, Anyone can use the account number.
    2, When other people use your account, you'll be forced offline, you need to log in again
    3, Account is for 7/24 hours of active use time, calculated by Beijing time
    4, Will update a new account on every Tuesday.
    5, Account prompts incorrectly or prompts an wrong password that means the account has expired. .
  • 535four535four Member
    edited January 2017
    Is this identical to the WELTV? It always came up with password incorrect, can anyone help?
    Yup, I believe it's from WelTV, another way to make business.
  • edited January 2017
    Purple theme design, Needs to download Video Starter.
    That's WELTV's Contents. Contents are exactly same as what I am having now.
    Post edited by Goldmanlu on
  • Purple theme design, Needs to download Video Starter.
    That's WELTV's Contents. Contents are exactly same as what I am having now.
    You are right.
  • edited January 2017
    I can use these app, but using this app might need to update the Video Starter. The newer Version of video starter may not able to broadcast many of WELTV Cantonese VOD "粵語點播“ older dramas.
  • Use these apps on another box.
  • edited September 2017
    Do anyone have Hong Kong Fantastic Television APK?
    Post edited by Goldmanlu on