FUNTV 亞芬電視盒

IPTV box to watch the like of T*B and other Hong Kong TV, drama vod, 5 days replay ...etc usual standard functions.

Android 5.1.1
Quad core ....... etc

Anyone try this ?

Comments

• UKTVPADUKTVPAD Junior Member
    youtube video of funtv

FunTV introduction Video 介紹片 ( English Version )

( 廣東話 ) FunTV introduction Video 介紹片
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Seems like a htv clone ?
  • edited November 2016
    I saw this box before, but never ever heard people mentioned about it. So I finally got the Turbo TV.

Bu the way, Can you tell me how many live app available?

Is there any skipping or lagging issues pn streaming live TV? Thanks.
    Post edited by Goldmanlu on
    This box is more less same as the HTV, 5 core apps plus 1 adult app
    Live TV for like of HK china and taiwan
    VOD - HK drama and films
    VOD - China drama and films
    Reply 5 days - Hong kong
    replay 5 days - china
    adult app with passcode

Not much lag or skipping,

Is a good cheap alternative to Unblock tech with much more reliable streaming
  • Right, I feel the theme design is very similar to HTV, too.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Yes I just saw a new A2 box from HTV today.
  • Yes I just saw a new A2 box from HTV today.
    A2 box? didn't the A1 just came out only a few months ago?
  • Yes I just saw a new A2 box from HTV today.
    any info you can share about the new A2? any links?
    A2 is the same spec as HTV5
  • Small seven tech or this one?
  • TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
    What is the pros and cons with this box? Stable? Fast ?

I'm interested in a new box and now so much out there...

I'm a fan of htv because of the stability and reliability. I haven't got much issue with it and most get resolve fairly quick. I read the unblock is good now but I just tried still very unstable. I'm interested in this mainly for the price and still to have some channel and thing htv don't have. Please let me know!

Thanks
    Everyone I just want to share that this box is pretty awesome and well worth buying or mentioning . Just kind surprise not much has been said about it. I think worth even opening a new thread for it. Content is fast and updated and even update faster than other box I tried that is pricier. I wonder why no one really talk about this? Is it because many better alternatives? I don't think there is anything with this much content and updates with this price tag.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Everyone I just want to share that this box is pretty awesome and well worth buying or mentioning . Just kind surprise not much has been said about it. I think worth even opening a new thread for it. Content is fast and updated and even update faster than other box I tried that is pricier. I wonder why no one really talk about this? Is it because many better alternatives? I don't think there is anything with this much content and updates with this price tag.
    The new box you are talking about, is it A2 or Fun tv? Where are you located?thanks for sharing.
    Fun tv, seriously worth mentioning vs a lot of the popular one. As a forum for iptv box this is one shouldn't be left out.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    I'lll take a look if I could fetch one for review.
    Fun tv, seriously worth mentioning vs a lot of the popular one. As a forum for iptv box this is one shouldn't be left out.
    Thanks, I see this forum as a guide for tv box and should a least give some pros and cons of various boxes and really point out the popular or reliable ones. From all the threads I been reading it is not helpful to point out which is good or not or which is still good.

HTV is good but the new one doesn't really seem to have added value and they are starting to remove content without notice , not sure if worth buying at this point. Blue tv amongst the other like unblock or moon box, evpad seem iffy. Yet, they have a dedicated thread which may paint a picture for others to think they are superior to ones that are not mention or has it own thread. Blue tv does sound good but their business ethic and replay app only have 3 days not very enticing. But, in the end it is hard to flush out what are the pros and cons of each. People probably want to know the exact channels they offer and other content and reliability.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Thanks, I see this forum as a guide for tv box and should a least give some pros and cons of various boxes and really point out the popular or reliable ones. From all the threads I been reading it is not helpful to point out which is good or not or which is still good.

HTV is good but the new one doesn't really seem to have added value and they are starting to remove content without notice , not sure if worth buying at this point. Blue tv amongst the other like unblock or moon box, evpad seem iffy. Yet, they have a dedicated thread which may paint a picture for others to think they are superior to ones that are not mention or has it own thread. Blue tv does sound good but their business ethic and replay app only have 3 days not very enticing. But, in the end it is hard to flush out what are the pros and cons of each. People probably want to know the exact channels they offer and other content and reliability.
    Please share more, are you in the US? Is the TVB 5 days reply, live, vod are fast and smooth without much buffering? My htv3 are almost unwatchable with the video and audio not in the same speed in many channels and vod can't load and buffering half the time. Maybe time for another box

Please share more, are you in the US? Is the TVB 5 days reply, live, vod are fast and smooth without much buffering? My htv3 are almost unwatchable with the video and audio not in the same speed in many channels and vod can't load and buffering half the time. Maybe time for another box

I'm in US. Everything is pretty good although I only had if for a week. Could be hard to say in long run but same for other boxes. It pretty good bang for you buck. I owned unblock, tvpad, iplayer, and htv before. Htv seem ok with cod and usually they fix their things within a week,. I haven't use one for a month but from my mom place vod looks good but I did heard some complain, but they probably fix soon since they have new device running same content and prolly same issue. FUN tv only drawback beside interface is device processing power is slow, especially the replay app may take a minute to get content and could crash or stall if you go too fast or less too much buttons. For the most part not a big draw back, still pretty reasonably useable and practical.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member

I'm in US. Everything is pretty good although I only had if for a week. Could be hard to say in long run but same for other boxes. It pretty good bang for you buck. I owned unblock, tvpad, iplayer, and htv before. Htv seem ok with cod and usually they fix their things within a week,. I haven't use one for a month but from my mom place vod looks good but I did heard some complain, but they probably fix soon since they have new device running same content and prolly same issue. FUN tv only drawback beside interface is device processing power is slow, especially the replay app may take a minute to get content and could crash or stall if you go too fast or less too much buttons. For the most part not a big draw back, still pretty reasonably useable and practical.
    Thank you for the info. Please post if you encounter any annoying problems, seems like a good price for it. I also had a unbox, someone in this forum really like it, but with my very limited computer knowledge, it just not working for me. Hopefully the htv will fixed itself, otherwise maybe time to get one, the cheapest from eBay is us$115. That's same price as the new unbox.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Ordered a Funtv for review. :)

Cheers guys!
    Thanked by 1tomato123