Turbo Box IPTV?

Today, I came across the Youtube and saw an IPTV called Turbo Box, and I google it, a news came up and say this box is focus on Malaysia market. Because of this, China is not easy to ban tonehis company making their contents is more stable than China or Hong Kong Made IPTV.

Also, I found their box might install other different brand IPTV APK. Anyone ever use this box?

Comments

• So-called Malaysian TurboTV 2 Finally arrived today. Live app call Sunshine. Interface face almost same us Small Seven. So far so good. Hope may last more than a year
  • edited November 2016
    Believe or not. The The Turbo TV both Cantonese Click to Play and Global Click to Play can only work after you reset your android box.
    Post edited by Goldmanlu on
  • Believe or not. The The Turbo TV both Cantonese Click to Play and Global Click to Play can only work after you reset your android box.
    Hi Goldmanlu, do you mean that you have to do a hard reset everytime those apps can be used?
  • edited November 2016
    Not necessary. It is no doubt that Cantonese And Global VOD with a lot more stable, but doing so might need you to give up using MKTV and other app.