TVPad4 Black out

Hi! My TVPad4 sudden black out. Nothing show on the TV. THe power light is Green. The HDMI correctly connect to the TV but no images. Already unplug for reset. Also try to reset from the bottom little hole but there is no button inside. I already open the box and checked. Now is like a dead box. Please anyone can help?

Comments

• Have you try plugging it in to another tv/monitor ?
  • Or try to connected with AV cable, you might accidently switched to AV mod.
  • edited September 2016
    My parents TVPad 4 is experiencing the same problem where it will turn on and display the TVPad 4 logo and the spinning circle screen but after that it is a black screen which I have tried on a different TV but it is the same. I don't have the AV cable that came with the TVPad but I have this adapter and just need to get RCA cable, will it work?

http://i.imgur.com/OLdn8gn.jpg
  • It should came with tvpad4, the picture shown is the correction av cable, try it.
  • It should came with tvpad4, the picture shown is the correction av cable, try it.
    How do I switch back to HDMI from AV mode?
    How do I switch back to HDMI from AV mode?
    Sorry, I was mixed up with tvpad 3. On Tvpad 4 there's no display selection in setting, it should be work on both either AV pr HDMI when plug in.
    If it works on AV then it must be something wrong with your HDMI cable or the box or tv's HDMI input, try to use anther HDMI input see if it work.
  • ahdeeahdeeahdeeahdee Junior Member
    I did unplug, also try the AV cable. Still no respond. I try everything before I post this question. Thank you
  • ahdeeahdeeahdeeahdee Junior Member
    Also piug to another tv too
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    try to unplug the power cord and paper clip press in the pin hole of the bottom of the box you will hear a click sound and plug in the power cord at least hold it 1 minute and see what happen!
    B)
  • UKTVPADUKTVPAD Junior Member
    Try Reset the Tvpad4

Connect power to tvpad, repeat press the menu button for appox 30 sec to see the Andriod Robot screen, choose reset
  • Try Reset the Tvpad4

Connect power to tvpad, repeat press the menu button for appox 30 sec to see the Andriod Robot screen, choose reset
    Thanks, that fixed my parents TVPad 4. Also, I have a TVPad 4 myself but when I power it on, it has green light and displays the TVPad logo on the screen but after 5-10 seconds, my TV shows no signal detected, I have tried different TV and monitor but it is the same so I think it is a problem with the TVPad display, is there any fix?

• UKTVPADUKTVPAD Junior Member
    It is likely the TVPAD has switch into AV mode, have you got the AV cable plug in ?
  • It is likely the TVPAD has switch into AV mode, have you got the AV cable plug in ?
    I have borrowed my friends TVPad AV cable but when the TVPad 4 is turned on, the indication green light keeps flashing, what does it mean?
  • switch to AV Mode, reset by unplug the power cord, press the menu button repeatedly for 30 seconds. done everything mention on this page, nothing works, please help........
  • My TVPad 4 is also having the same issue. Green light flashing and no signal on TV. Cannot power off and I have tried to unplug power and reconnect but green light continues to flash. Any idea how to fix?