Ubox 3 is worth my money finally

It was already a worthy investment during the olympic game.
Now the UBTV has so many new channels, hundreds of them.
CNN in HD etc.
And the buffer problems are way less now.
Hope it lasts.
I have my LeTV box 4 to a mandarin speaking relative, and that was working well with wifi only.Too bad not much cantonese program there.For cantonese programs, my TVpad 4 is still the champ.

Comments

• To me, UBOX has the best value to get, since it has less attacked from hackers.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    To me, UBOX has the best value to get, since it has less attacked from hackers.
    Were u able to get UREC and UVOD to work in your Ubox without stopping after about 10 min? Live channel is the only stable feature in my Ubox. I cant get UREC and UVod to continue working after 10 min.
  • Yes, no problem on either s800 or upgraded S900 box, as I'd mention before on the other posts and I don't know what the reason is.

Yes, no problem on either s800 or upgraded S900 box, as I'd mention before on the other posts and I don't know what the reason is.

Do you mind letting me know what firmware u are running on the S800 and what version u have for the UREC and UVod apps. Thanks again.
  • My firmware is 20160808 was modified killer23d version s900
    For UREC is version 2, VOD is 20160905
    My firmware is 20160808 was modified killer23d version s900
    For UREC is version 2, VOD is 20160905
    So you have an Ubox S900 instead of the S800 right? I have the S800 global version, may be that is why I got the issue and you dont.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2016
    Not really, 'cause my brother's ubox did not get the upgrade which run normally.