uVod, uRec all stop after 10 min

Just wanted to poll everyone out there, are you having the an issue that UVod will stop after 10 min. (0 kb/s disaplay). When it happened, uRec will also not play at all? Then everything will play the next day but after 10 min. it stop again. Anyone know how to fix it? I try to clear Cache and Misc file in Settings but it didnt help. Also, anyone know the best way to contact uBox for support? I have no luck with them at all.

Comments

• I have no issue with both apps, if you go to app market on bpth apps asked to uninstalled and reinstall it again.
    The best way is message them on face book.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited September 2016
    Tried again today after reinstalling UVOD yesterday. Same problem, playback stops some time after 10 minutes. Subsequently unable to play anything else from UVOD.
    Lots of similar reports on their facebook page.
  • Tried again today after reinstalling UVOD yesterday. Same problem, playback stops some time after 10 minutes. Subsequently unable to play anything else from UVOD.
    Try to use "Hide My IP " see if work
  • markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    Same here -- play and stop after 10mins... after some 6-10 hours, can play again BUT will stop after 10 mins again. Tried install/uninstall , clear cache, use differnt IP - all the same...
  • I have sent them message thru their web site but have not received a response yet. There is a new apps "Pop Video" which I donwload from the apps market, it seems to work better but is not 100% of the same content as UVod.
  • Tried again today after reinstalling UVOD yesterday. Same problem, playback stops some time after 10 minutes. Subsequently unable to play anything else from UVOD.
    How do you hide My IP on UBox?
  • I have no issue with both apps, if you go to app market on bpth apps asked to uninstalled and reinstall it again.
    The best way is message them on face book.
    I installed and uninstalled many times, clear cache and Misc files in setting but no help. I wonder if you can share the version of your uREC and UVod? or any other settings you have in your UBox.
  • Yes.. I have the same issue.. stopped after 10mins of viewing...
    Now, I think the AppMarket also removed this UVod from their app listing..
    btw, what is the link to their facebook page?
  • Search for weltv
    Just go to the google play store to download and install the APK, and then connect to other sever.

Just go to the google play store to download and install the APK, and then connect to other sever.

Can you let me know what Apps to download ?

• Can you let me know what Apps to download ?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Hide+My+IP&hl=en

Go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Hide+My+IP&hl=en

It works in my Small Seven Box as their systems are down for maintenance, I don't know if work for you, but you can try as it is free to download.

• Just wanted to poll everyone out there, are you having the an issue that UVod will stop after 10 min. (0 kb/s disaplay). When it happened, uRec will also not play at all? Then everything will play the next day but after 10 min. it stop again. Anyone know how to fix it? I try to clear Cache and Misc file in Settings but it didnt help. Also, anyone know the best way to contact uBox for support? I have no luck with them at all.
    same here, I am in new york city.. any solutions for this app at the moment ?
  • The best way to do a factory reset, erased all data and restore the box.
  • markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    The best way to do a factory reset, erased all data and restore the box.
    Has anyone try the factory reset thingy? If so, do update us whether it works and the problems of 0kb gone?
  • It's no harm to reset the box to a factory reset, all you have to do is install all apps like a new box. But if if you have updated to s900, some user reported it will blacklisted the box for
    install their apps like UBTV.......
  • It's no harm to reset the box to a factory reset, all you have to do is install all apps like a new box. But if if you have updated to s900, some user reported it will blacklisted the box for
    install their apps like UBTV.......
    I have the Unblock tech 3rd gen S900. I checked under app market and the Uvod is not there anymore. I did factory reset the device few times and it turned out to be the same. Other apps are working fine, any tips ?
  • They try to move to POPVOD instead, uvod will not function soon....
  • Now I can't even watch for 10 mins. Every time I click UVOD pop up a message "code 701. Appear this, clean the cache but also not that is illegal users".

Anyone have this issue as well..?
  • Yup, this is end of it, you have to use POPVOD now.