TVpad4 studdering and buffering

edited July 2016 in TVPad / BlueTV
hi
I am in New York , the Yue TV is not working properly! The screen is not smooth. It has been for 2 weeks!
I am watching all TVB channels. Any remedies?? Please help.
Post edited by padman on

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    There hasn't been any user report about such issue. Have you try restarting your local network?
  • yes I restarted the machine many many times. It doesn't help. My location is in New York. My friends here are experiencing the same issue. It like watching slides show.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Are your friends using the same ISP as you ?
  • edited July 2016
    no no. the issue has been improved a lot today but a new issue which is buffering problem was seen today.
    Post edited by michyoru on
  • I am watching tvpad now. It is 回看 12 hours delay. The screen problem is still there. Live broadcasting has been improved a lot Can you feedback to Tvpad asap. Thanks
  • I guess it is buffering problem
  • My Yue TV had the same problem too. I am in SF bay area with comcast 25 plan.
    The stream is lagging and image is broken for both live stream and VOD. VOD problem is more serious. For VOD Pause for buffering sometime can fix, sometime only.
    寶島電視 is running smoothly so i think the problem is not caused by my internet.

Hopefully it is not something related to the NEW BLUETV BOX 凸

• Hopefully it is not something related to the NEW BLUETV BOX 凸
    I don't want to spend money to buy a new box!
  • YueTV has been lagging for us too. We are in Texas.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Seems like it's affecting the cantonese app in Canada as well. Perhaps their server clusters are having issue.
  • Seems like it's affecting the cantonese app in Canada as well. Perhaps their server clusters are having issue.
    So can you help us to report it to TVPAD and ask them to fix it ASAP!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @michyoru i don't work for them
  • Not just TVPad, BlueTV was affected for two days with broken images. It has been back to normal since yesterday.
  • Not just TVPad, BlueTV was affected for two days with broken images. It has been back to normal since yesterday.
    Just live broadcasting is ok

• Just live broadcasting is ok
    It was live broadcasting, in particularly the TVB channel that was affected for me but that maybe it was just the only channel I watched. Other channels or VOD might have been affected too.
  • hi
    I am in New York , the Yue TV is not working properly! The screen is not smooth. It has been for 2 weeks!
    I am watching all TVB channels. Any remedies?? Please help.
    I am in NY too. Using cable. these few weeks have been not smooth.. I was wondering what is going on. and this morning. the screen went blank and it factory reset itself. I have to download all the apps again but YueTV is giving me error.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @evolvednight It has been working for the last few days. Don't think the factory reset have anything to do with it particularly.

• YUE TV Live now is not working. I think it is the buffering problem (again). So annoying!