How to get updates ?

So my Ubox is stuck in this update loop.

After the unit boots up, I get a prompt about new engine update. I proceeded with the update but it will say Download Interrupted.

When I load the Live tv app, I will get another update prompt but when I try to download it will stuck at 0.

Anybody else running into this loop ?
Tagged:

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited June 2016
    Either your Internet or the server issue that cannot completed the operation, I upload a UBlive 8.3 app for you to update if this is the case.

Link removed
    Post edited by 535four on
    Thanked by 1padman
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Strange... maybe i'll try connecting to the ethernet

Thanks for the file
  • xlxllxlxxlxllxlx Junior Member
    UBTV not working, HDTV not working, UBMarket can't connect, Google app sotre failed,... I decided to factory reset.
    Now it appears in working order but missing UBmarket, UBApp, along with bunch of china tv apps.
    I know most, if not all of these app can be installed from UB App, can someone please upload UBApp apk? Thanks a lot!
  • 535four535four Member
    edited June 2016
    UBTV not working, HDTV not working, UBMarket can't connect, Google app sotre failed,... I decided to factory reset.
    Now it appears in working order but missing UBmarket, UBApp, along with bunch of china tv apps.
    I know most, if not all of these app can be installed from UB App, can someone please upload UBApp apk? Thanks a lot!
    Here's the UBMarket
    Removed!
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Check if the storage is full? I didn't have this problem exactly but I couldn't update any of my apps and found the /sdcard directory full of huge logs!