小七盒子

Did anyone try 小七盒子 and provide feedback ? They claimed to use oversea servers.

Comments

• I use 小七盒子, I do not know they have oversea servers but it works for me.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    I use 小七盒子, I do not know they have oversea servers but it works for me.
    Thank you for your feedback, Where is your location?
  • I use 小七盒子, I do not know they have oversea servers but it works for me.
    Toronto

• TWINSFONGTWINSFONG Junior Member
    I use 小七盒子, I do not know they have oversea servers but it works for me.
    Toronto

Any ways to get a download APK copy of the app
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    fwiw

More info about the 小七盒子 (Small Seven Tech) box is here:

Main website not updated since 2015:
    http://www.small-seven.com/index.html

3rd gen model launched beginning of May, announced on facebook page here:
    https://www.facebook.com/small7tech/

Price similar to Ubox. (Ubox's new UBTV app looks similar to the one supplied with the 小七盒子 Gen 3 box.
  • Can anyone provide a reliable 小七盒子 seller in the US?
  • I believe Moonbox is more reliable than this brand they operated since 2013
  • 小七直播就很卡,如你有50MB以上的網速還可以。之前買一部Rocktek A2 $59.99 + Mouse Apk $119.00 安裝了幾個直播APK. 現在總算滿意. https://www.amazon.com/Legally-Authorized-Android-Channel-Special/dp/B01KQOS9Y8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1472846555&sr=8-2&keywords=rocktek
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2016
    Yea...I like Allwinner Quad core is much better than Amlogic S905 Quad core, personally, I don't like 小七 much, you said it right, 很卡 even I have 100MB speed.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • edited September 2016
    While Small Seven Box does come with firmware support, Anyone with lagging and buffer issues with Small Seven Tech might be fixed by rest th box and only install the APK you use and the. to Google Play store " to install the "Hide My IP" APK to connect other sever.

I tried them today, It works for my Small Seven Box, anyone can have a try. Without the "Hide My IP" APK, the box start lagging again.

It works for me, anyone can have a try.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited September 2016
    fyi, if your STV(4k) live TV app has stopped working and not listing any TV channels, apparently there is a new version of the app.

Go to the 'SS' app store and click on the STV(912) app to manually download and install it.
    You will end up with the old STV(4k) and new STV-IPTV app on your sbox, so remember to assign the new STV-IPTV app to the chosen tile in the launcher menu.
    Looks like Small-Seven have significantly reduced the number of available live TV channels.

Update: Small-Seven advise their servers for STV(4k) are under DDOS attack, so they advise using STV(912) app.
    Post edited by bamby8 on
  • edited September 2016
    fyi, if your STV(4k) live TV app has stopped working and not listing any TV channels, apparently there is a new version of the app.

Go to the 'SS' app store and click on the STV app to manually download and install it.
    You will end up with the old STV(4k) and new STV-IPTV app on your sbox, so remember to assign the new STV-IPTV app to the chosen tile in the launcher menu.
    Looks like Small-Seven have significantly reduced the number of available live TV channels.
    I took the EVPad APK Install to The Rock Tek A2, it works. No need Small Seven
  • fyi, if your STV(4k) live TV app has stopped working and not listing any TV channels, apparently there is a new version of the app.

Go to the 'SS' app store and click on the STV app to manually download and install it.
    It must be 3rd party APPS.
  • i wonder if the live apps are from moonbox. the live apps are very similar to the cherry tv from moonbox
  • i wonder if the live apps are from moonbox. the live apps are very similar to the cherry tv from moonbox
    You mean EVPAD UI similar to Moonbox?
    Yes and this box too. U have to wonder if they all stream from moonbox servers
    Yes and this box too. U have to wonder if they all stream from moonbox servers
    Try if Moon box APK able to install on Evpad.

It must be 3rd party APPS.
    It come with the Box, the screen with Live and VOD option, but it actually come with Live channel only. The APK is very small, just 3mb size.call "QX HDTV"

• Small Seven Tech upgrade their Live APK soon. The live is getting better, the buffering issues has been improving, but still with pretty much down time.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    They were supposed to send me a review unit for the new small 7 box... Haven't heard back from them since then.

Really wish Asian companies would take PR/online marketing seriously... :s
  • They were supposed to send me a review unit for the new small 7 box... Haven't heard back from them since then.

Really wish Asian companies would take PR/online marketing seriously... :s
    I bought 2 different version. The 16GB, 3rd version is very solid made and seemed pretty heavy, box runs the Sunchip chipset while 8GB, 3rd version is very cheap made.

If I wanted to buy another one, I will buy the 3rd version, 16GB again as well.