EVPAD

This is pretty bad news for MoonBOX users and their resellers! MoonBOX HAS Quietly released their cheaper version of their box EVPAD which contains almost exactly the same contents like the more expensive M3S with just a name change on their apps. The deadly blow is this, it's officially price at USD$169.00 A unit! a HK vendor even priced it lower at HKD$799! about USD$109.00! GOTO the website xxx and this website as well xxx. The box design is identical to the M3S with black color instead of white, the remote control is the same but in black. The user interface is an exact copy to the MoonBOX. I don't know about you guys, but I felt disappointed & cheated !
Post edited by padman on
Tagged:

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    LOL it says

聲明: EVPAD與MOONBOX無品牌關聯,敬請留意!
  • this is what another seller said:
    It's lie! We've discovered this product last year with the exact same UI as MoonBOX, that time, the box model is a little different from the current one displayed. We spoke to the MoonBOX management about this on our concerns and displeasure. They, at that time whole hardheartedly admitted that EVPad is from MoonBOX ! Their excuse given to us was, that was a ONE-TIME production from MoonBOX to a particular dealer in Asia and will not produce them anymore. I even have the text conversation between the personnel who I texted message with to prove that they are the ones who produced the EVPad products. This whole thing that they are trying to play down is to cover up the whole scandal. Initially, the HK wholesaler, SafeProsys displayed clearly in Chinese stating that the whole EVPad firmware and engine is using the MoonBOX's firmware, last night, after the news broke out, they have put up the notice saying that it's not related to MoonBOX! What a coincident! But no one can deny the fact that the EVPad UI is an exact copy to the MoonBOX's UI, the apps EASYTV = Cherry Live, EVOD = HKWorld / Cloud VOD, LovePlayback = EPlayback
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    HAHA that's funny. Now April, 30. On Moonbox's website there is now a notice.

this is what another seller said:
    It's lie! We've discovered this product last year with the exact same UI as MoonBOX, that time, the box model is a little different from the current one displayed. We spoke to the MoonBOX management about this on our concerns and displeasure. They, at that time whole hardheartedly admitted that EVPad is from MoonBOX ! Their excuse given to us was, that was a ONE-TIME production from MoonBOX to a particular dealer in Asia and will not produce them anymore. I even have the text conversation between the personnel who I texted message with to prove that they are the ones who produced the EVPad products. This whole thing that they are trying to play down is to cover up the whole scandal. Initially, the HK wholesaler, SafeProsys displayed clearly in Chinese stating that the whole EVPad firmware and engine is using the MoonBOX's firmware, last night, after the news broke out, they have put up the notice saying that it's not related to MoonBOX! What a coincident! But no one can deny the fact that the EVPad UI is an exact copy to the MoonBOX's UI, the apps EASYTV = Cherry Live, EVOD = HKWorld / Cloud VOD, LovePlayback = EPlayback
  • Either Moonbox lower its price else I know I won't replace my broken M3 with another Moonbox BUT EVPAD. Now tell me where to buy EVPAD
  • edited May 2016
    Guys they even sell an individual APK that contains all Moonbox channels.

http://url

$50USD once off purchase better than the box itself
    Post edited by padman on
  • BennyLamBennyLam TV Nuts
    edited May 2016
    Guys they even sell an individual APK that contains all Moonbox channels.

That is not new, you can buy similar packages via eBay or Aliexpress. But the app is for live channels only.
    Post edited by padman on
  • Guys they even sell an individual APK that contains all Moonbox channels.

That is not new, you can buy similar packages via eBay or Aliexpress. But the app is for live channels only.
    Do we have a thread here for a list of apks you can buy that would work similar to TVpad and Moonbox or H.TV? I would like to know
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @neonlight There was a bunch. But after the raid by the Chinese government last year they all disappeared. Maybe they are starting back up again soon..
  • @neonlight There was a bunch. But after the raid by the Chinese government last year they all disappeared. Maybe they are starting back up again soon..
    Thanks padman. I'm really keen to know what is inside this EVPAD apk comapre to Moonbox is it the same CherryTV?
  • Does anyone own one? Can you comment whether this is the better buy compare to Moonbox and H.TV? Any reviews and whether it comes with google playstore?
  • Got this player from HK. Excellent quality better than Moonbox. Much more responsive remote. Content is similar. Price is cheaper too. I can pretty much dump the Moonbox.
  • BennyLamBennyLam TV Nuts
    edited June 2016
    @neonlight , is the playback working? Does the show skip?

Did you try installing the EVPad apps onto Moonbox and see if they work?
    Post edited by BennyLam on
  • @neonlight , is the playback working? Does the show skip?

Did you try installing the EVPad apps onto Moonbox and see if they work?
    Same symptoms that replay is not reliable also I wouldnt know or want to install Evpad paps on Moonbox
    Thanked by 1BennyLam
  • Thing is its cheaper alternative. And the remote is so much better the Moonbox M3/M3S.

Lets hope the service is the same
  • edited September 2016
    EVPad Live work great.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2016
    Making sure you purchase the 4th edition EVPad Pro, not 3. EVPad 3 sucks.
  • EVPAD only EVPAD 2S and EVPAD PRO
  • Cherry tv is one of our product, we have been stop the cherry tv service in 20161231, we are not sell any apk from us. we only sell evpad ott box
  • Making sure you purchase the 4th edition EVPad Pro, not 3. EVPad 3 sucks.
    Is that the same unit as Moonbox Pro?