TVpad4 wonky since yesterday ?

padmanpadman Moderator
edited March 2016 in TVPad / BlueTV
I haven't been able to load the new episodes of the dramas and some of the live channel feed didn't work for a period of time.

Has yours been wonky ?
Tagged:

Comments

• ntpntp Junior Member
    Mine is not working too. I can't watch archive channel under YueTV starting Mar 8. I got the update prompt yesterday from YueTV and thought it will fix the problem. But after the update to 0.4, I can't watch live and archive channels. Any idea to what is happening?

I am in Bay Area, San Francisco w/o using VPN.
    Thanks.
  • ntpntp Junior Member
    The live channels are working again after 2 days outage. The archive channels are hit and miss.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Seems like the canto app is down.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Seems like the canto app is down.
    Which one "canto app "?
  • You have to keep re-trying until it connects. This has been like this for a few weeks. You get error codes on VOD sometimes streaming speed is there but no picture.
  • EinEin Just Watchin`
    My parents haven't complained lately, so it must be working fine. It was kaput for a few days 2 weeks ago.
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    It was not working on Vod and live on 3/13 after I update the app. But it works again the next day until now.
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    Sorry, I'm in San Francisco Bay Area. I'm not using VPN and I use YUETv.
    Sorry, I'm in San Francisco Bay Area. I'm not using VPN and I use YUETv.
    What is your network setting?
  • is any cantonese app working at the moment? Will yuetv make a difference? Im in canada
    is any cantonese app working at the moment? Will yuetv make a difference? Im in canada
    YueTv are running smooth in US
  • Uslacker99Uslacker99 Junior Member
    which version of YUE? I've tried 2.1 and 2.3 and neither work :( Are you supposed to update when it asks when you start the app? I've tried updating and not and neither worked either :/
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @jie888 the main cantonese app works. You will need to update it.

Yuetv won't work in canada
  • changtakchangtak Junior Member
    is tvpad 4 have problem with the server? recently?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @changtak Nop, been running solid for the last few weeks
  • In my case, I have to change DNS from 49 to AUTO
  • dsang23dsang23 Just Watchin`
    I am currently using VPN but for the last 2 days i am unable to use the TV PAD.

Did a test and the server and network is erroring out.

Anyone else have this issue?

using auto DNS.

Thanks
  • Try switch over to auto instead of 49 DNS... power on/off device to see if you still have problem. I had problem early this week but after changed to auto DNS everything is running a OK now. Hope it works out for you.

I am currently using VPN but for the last 2 days i am unable to use the TV PAD.

Did a test and the server and network is erroring out.

Anyone else have this issue?

using auto DNS.

Thanks
  • dsang23dsang23 Just Watchin`
    Hmm i am already on AUTO. is anyone else experiencing outage?
  • Hmm i am already on AUTO. is anyone else experiencing outage?
    I didn't experience outage, but sometimes it took very long time to load up the programs. When it timed out, I just retry and eventually the program menu/thumbnails will appear.