VPN Unlimited L2TP/PPTP

nanswerynanswery Junior Member
edited April 2016 in TVPad / BlueTV
hi all

since the only the live TVB stream working on our TVpad 4, is this VPN Unlimited L2TP/PPTP still working on streaming reverse time TVB shows and CCTV? and I live in NYC.
Post edited by nanswery on

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Which app are you using ? If you install yuetv you should be able to get all the channels.

• nanswerynanswery Junior Member
    Which app are you using ? If you install yuetv you should be able to get all the channels.

ok, padman never mind about me. LOL i just found out it's on the bottom of the menu. thank you tho!

• What is your DNS setting for TVP4 using VPN router? Somehow, DNS 49 is not allow to view 港粵網路電視 channels. So, I switched over to Auto instead of manual 49 seem to bring it back to life. Anyone else is having problem or other working alternative?
  • nanswerynanswery Junior Member
    edited April 2016
    What is your DNS setting for TVP4 using VPN router? Somehow, DNS 49 is not allow to view 港粵網路電視 channels. So, I switched over to Auto instead of manual 49 seem to bring it back to life. Anyone else is having problem or other working alternative?
    Auto DNS is not working for ours, yuetv is the app which is working perfectly for my parents. cuz there is reverse time TVB. that's why i was asking about the VPN. anyway, that is all my parents need. so thx again padman!