Looking for good and stable Taiwan apk

Does anyone know a good and stable paid Taiwan channel apk app?

Really looking to hear what good pay Taiwan app is out there for Android.

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    How much are you looking to pay ? And what are you looking for? live or vod ?
  • edited April 2016
    I'm looking forward to pay Taiwan app that price range from $80 to $100+ a year.
    I'm looking for live tv mostly. Vod would be a plus, but not necessary.
  • TVPad 4 and HTV3 have Taiwanese live channels and VOD in HD.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited April 2016
    ^^ What he said.

You can take a chance a the UBox, it does have bunch of live taiwanese channels as well. It is about $80-100 less than HTV/TVPad. It goes for around $120

But I highly recommend the htv3 for the stability
  • As I mentioned in another thread, I already have UBox and is disappointed.

Maybe I was not clear enough in this thread. I'm looking for paid subscription Taiwan iptv service.

I was a former Maige user and sadly, it went down. But Maige was much more stable than UBox.

Currently, I'm using another paid subscription Japan dedicated IPTV Linux service and is satisfied with their service. Buffer issue only have occurred twice and it streams extremely well.
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • As I mentioned in another thread, I already have UBox and is disappointed.

Maybe I was not clear enough in this thread. I'm looking for paid subscription Taiwan iptv service.

I was a former Maige user and sadly, it went down. But Maige was much more stable than UBox.

Currently, I'm using another paid subscription Japan dedicated IPTV Linux service and is satisfied with their service. Buffer issue only have occurred twice and it streams extremely well.
    I was wondering what happened to MaigeTV... now I know:

https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2017/12/28/jail-sentences-for-hong-kong-streaming-pirates/

:'(